Alex Sandro (230 Viewers)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
What fullback comes even close to him ?
Not many at left-back, but when taking out the Juve bias and taking in the past 3 seasons aswell, Felipe Luis, Marcelo, Alaba, Rodriguez and Alba all rank in the top 5 with him. But when you really think about it, not one has their stock so high as Sandro right now and I wouldn't take any one of those names over Sandro. Only Luis outranks him defensively but no one offers the same balance in both halves of the pitch.

In the first half of the season he was our best player along with Higuain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not many at left-back, but when taking out the Juve bias and taking in the past 3 seasons aswell, Felipe Luis, Marcelo, Alaba, Rodriguez and Alba all rank in the top 5 with him. But when you really think about it, not one has their stock so high as Sandro right now and I wouldn't take any one of those names over Sandro. Only Luis outranks him defensively but no one offers the same balance in both halves of the pitch.

In the first half of the season he was our best player along with Higuain.
Only Marcelo and Alaba come close to him IMO. But Alex Sandro is the most balanced out of all the LBs you mentioned IMO.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Marcelo had a cracking game yesterday and from what i see Felipe Luis had an assist. Now Sandro needs to top that.
To be realistic Marcelo is a better player than Sandro,only him .At least for now.Felipe Luis isn't.
One thing piss me off yesterday about him.That negligence when Khedira must get yellow and will be suspended for the next game although Buffon also had some part in it,but Sandro should strike the ball outside of Juve half with a simple shot. Other than that he had a perfect game as usual.Very,very good signing .Paratici is the best scout/transfer manager in the world.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Barca barely even tried to trouble him tonight. Should be quite a testament to how much he showed in the first leg
It was almost funny to see everyone notice this. One of the commentators on Belgian tv even went as far as to say Barca just didn't bother with trying to go down Alex Sandro's flank, preferring to go the other way at all times.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
It was almost funny to see everyone notice this. One of the commentators on Belgian tv even went as far as to say Barca just didn't bother with trying to go down Alex Sandro's flank, preferring to go the other way at all times.
Its also down to Neymar being there and being their primary force down the wing.

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 208)