Alex Sandro (20 Viewers)

LEONIDAS

Apr 12, 2017
Brazilian definition of a fullback is just different. In Europe a fullback is judged on defending as well, Brazilian fullbacks are traditionally more like wingbacks.
You're right.
That's the point.
I was talking about Felipe Luiz not Alex Sandro..
Of course Alex Sandro can attack too.
My original post was because someone said that Felipe Luiz is better than Marcelo; its simple not true....but then some oversensitive "guys" start crying like little girls.
I'm reading this site for months and i saw people saying terrible things about countries, races, etc, but now the divas are screaming due to some comment about a player???? Low-testosteronized european kids imo.

Jan 5, 2011
Nope, he's not.
Marcelo is far better.
Defending is for the weak.
Nobody will rate a full back only because he can defend..everybody can defend; its not a special thing. Watch Marcelo's goal against Paraguay..that's special.
I completely agree with you but watch out for some members here. They don't know much about football. Have you ever heard about a player name Marchisio? A midfielder who can only run and fault other player and Tuz consider him G.O.D.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Alex Sandro will sign a new contract with Juventus until 2022 worth €4m/yr. (Romeo Agresti)
Great news. I'm still amazed at how easily we purchased him: finding world class full-backs is insanely tough and Sandro was already a beast at Porto. When we signed him it felt like no one was really in contention with us. Top 5 player in our squad, and easily top 5 if not even top 3 in the world at his position.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Great news. I'm still amazed at how easily we purchased him: finding world class full-backs is insanely tough and Sandro was already a beast at Porto. When we signed him it felt like no one was really in contention with us. Top 5 player in our squad, and easily top 5 if not even top 3 in the world at his position.
Spot on. :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What fullback comes even close to him ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)