Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wasnt it hustini? :D or you did, he said when llorente's gone
Me as well. I said when Llorente is gone

-------

From FI:

Reports suggest Juventus have completed a deal for Porto’s Alex Sandro, with the transfer to be finalised tomorrow.

The Bianconeri’s pursuit of the Brazilian stepped up a gear this evening, with reports suggesting a deal was close.

Now Gianluca Di Marzio’s website is reporting that the transfer is all-but complete, with the Old Lady agreeing a fee of €22m plus bonuses.

The 24-year-old is set to sign a five-year contract worth €2.5m per season, and reportedly even rejected an offer from Manchester City, as he didn’t want to leave Porto on a free transfer.

Porto and Juventus will exchange the final documents for the transfer tomorrow, according the website, before Alex Sandro flies to Turin for a medical and to officially sign his contract.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't care about the price. If this guy was our primary target for Lb and we got him, at 22m plus bonuses then more power to us, coz we have shown intent in the move and acted like a big European club. It's a very positive sign from all possible aspects. Great for the image, and now one top AM would really set the cat among the pigeons even as far as the CL goes. Next year, Vrsaijko please for Rb and Benatia. For now though, one top AM, and we are going to be destructive.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
In the past few years, this lad has probably been the most hyped left back not currently at a top club.

Only ever seen him in the CL really but he'd almost certainly be our most technically gifted full back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)