Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentino

It's good that we're improving the damn team but our italian players is decreasing and I don't like that.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
clearly. spot on. unlike Juventus, which is a club that isnt dependent on selling its players to reinforce the team and that doesent have the need of selling players for financial gain, Porto, for various reasons, is indeed a club that has to sell every summer to buy further to be able to sell again. you know what a club like that is called? a selling club. buy to sell. you know you can buy from them whenever you want and you know you have to pay their price since there is always some other club that will pay it if you dont. since Juventus isnt such type of a club, we dont have to keep selling players for a huge profit to keep our finances positive. bravo Klin, your sense of noticing things, even if they are the most obvious ones, is greatly improving. congratulations on that
You really try hard but you're just pathetic nonetheless. We do sell our best players and you're living it right now. Maybe not for profit, but one way or another, we can't hold on to our stars. Pogba will leave very soon too.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's good that we're improving the damn team but our italian players is decreasing and I don't like that.
Well the current generation of Italians has been pretty pathetic bar a few players, so if buying foreign players who are good enough to start for Juve means buying and playing less mediocre Italians then fuck tradition. We still have a core of Italian players and i'm sure plenty of young Italians will have their chance at Juve soon enough.

Nationality should be so, so far below ability in the pecking order when looking for new players.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
After consulting with Abu Youtube, I've come to the conclusion that this LB has a HIGH rate of defence and a HIGH rate of offence with good pace. This means, he would rape in FIFA 16. I have no idea how he would do IRL though.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
After consulting with Abu Youtube, I've come to the conclusion that this LB has a HIGH rate of defence and a HIGH rate of offence with good pace. This means, he would $#@! in FIFA 16. I have no idea how he would do IRL though.
that's normally 80% of the reason when we fans fap for a player brah, the fact that we can use them to live some wild dreams personally.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Still early and I really hope these rumors are true.

But again I won't put high hopes in this deal until we actually sign him up.

But quality wise, he's deffinitely good from the few games I've watched him play.

- - - Updated - - -

Still early and I really hope these rumors are true.

But again I won't put high hopes in this deal until we actually sign him up.

But quality wise, he's deffinitely good from the few games I've watched him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)