Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
He may not be a bargain but to say he isnt a could purchase is also false. The guy is 24 and everyone has been complaining about the lack of a good leftback, and here we have one who could be our left back for at least the next 6 years.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Notice how he totally downplayed the signing in some of his posts here. Like everyone could pull this deal off.
yep. im sure he would find a way to downplay any signing we make, for the sake of making his cynical useless comments. i wonder if there is anyone on this forum who still finds them interesting

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
man, you really are something... special
Notice how he totally downplayed the signing in some of his posts here. Like everyone could pull this deal off.
yep. im sure he would find a way to downplay any signing we make, for the sake of making his cynical useless comments. i wonder if there is anyone on this forum who still finds them interesting
I've already stated my opinion on the matter when the other stooge replied to my post earlier. This is a typical signing a top club does from time to time, you know. Of course he's a damn good LB. Of course we're overpaying, we are buying from Porto after all. But who cares? We're getting a player who few are better in his position, and the fact that Beppe had the balls to do what he did is amazing and I'd like to see more of this determination from him.

But why are you making it sound as if Marotta pulled a miracle with this signing? It's not like we've signed him for 6M, and again, I'm not downplaying Beppe by saying that. He deserves nothing but praise if he pulls this off.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which.

That is on <-----, you know. At least it was
:rofl:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It still is.

Watching it right now

"Mama said they'd take me anywhere!!!!"

- - - Updated - - -

So, hopefully this transfer can happen sooner rather than later, and then focus on the AM spot in the next two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)