Alessio Tacchinardi (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Maybe it was closed for a reason :rolleyes:

This thread is like that beast in Hercules, when you chop off one of its heads, 5 more grow in its place :scared:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i think tacchinardi is a great simple minded player.... a fundamental part to juve midfield in the last several seasons... shame not many juve fans appreciate his football abilities.. he isnt really the best passer in the world and he knew it.. but while other bad passer would lost the ball, he would rather pass it square to Pavel Nedved...

although i have to admit, i would put most of the failure of this season into his department, but i wouldnt say its intirely his fault.. more like his partner's... beside all player in juve underperform this season...

tacchina

Jul 28, 2003
hey Lili, thanks for opening a new one!!

but they have removed it completely, it doesn't exist anymore, as in you can't even access it anymore, so all the pics we had of him have disappeared!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Don't worry, I'm sure all of you had them saved to your hard drives and double-backuped anyhow.

I think he's a decent player, but I get annoyed at Tacchi when he goes in for stupid tackles and gets stupid yellow cards. If only he'd get more of those cracking shots in :strong:

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
a stupid player that has nothing to do other than tackle infront of the refree and get a yellow card ... he is not good enough for juve EVEN TUDOR is better than him at that position ... Tall ... aggressive with sense and can can give some good passes ... try tudor and u'll see.. and kick tacchi out of the squad 'cause he is a total miss

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

This thread is like that beast in Hercules, when you chop off one of its heads, 5 more grow in its place :scared:
best post of the day

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    i think tacchinardi is a great simple minded player.... a fundamental part to juve midfield in the last several seasons... shame not many juve fans appreciate his football abilities.. he isnt really the best passer in the world and he knew it.. but while other bad passer would lost the ball, he would rather pass it square to Pavel Nedved...

although i have to admit, i would put most of the failure of this season into his department, but i wouldnt say its intirely his fault.. more like his partner's... beside all player in juve underperform this season...
    no,i don't think it's sooo much his fault.
    i think the whole defence had problems,alex was injured a lot,nedved is not anywmore what he used to be,trezeguet was either injured or-his problem was-that without alex and nedved he can't score.
    then.ferrara,montero,iuliano grown old too much,legrottaglies prooved 9 out of 10 times shit....appiah wasn't good enough for juve....

i think tacchi doesn't do bad at all but...he is not enough

tacchina

Jul 28, 2003
    Don't worry, I'm sure all of you had them saved to your hard drives and double-backuped anyhow.

I think he's a decent player, but I get annoyed at Tacchi when he goes in for stupid tackles and gets stupid yellow cards. If only he'd get more of those cracking shots in :strong:
    i agree with you Graham, i hate it when he does that too, but like you said, he should try and score some more of those spectacular goals!

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
    i hate everything in him .... he'll never be any good 4Juve
    come on...
    don't be sooooo harsh.....

tacchinardi is not how you represent him

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    oh plz...how mnay of our players currently are not good enough for juve???

i can make ya alist of at leats 10 of them

and tacchinardi is not in it

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
    i hate everything in him .... he'll never be any good 4Juve
    Then what about avoinding this thread? You expressed your opinion here, we read it, but I don't think it would be good to read it as every 2nd reply here!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001

Ah pah. If Hercules can defeat Cerberus than so too can I :strong:

Meaning I'll ban the next person who ****s up this thread and turns it into a gallery again. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)