Alessio Tacchinardi (17 Viewers)

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
hey hey hey anybody here fan of tacchi like me?

i'll just quote what i said earlier somewhere 'bout him... legend:

the great roby baggio got me watching juves games and i got hooked and didnt jump ship even when berlusconi used his power to take him to milan. however, my fav juve player of all time is this lad called alessio tacchinardi who used to put his heart on his sleeve everytime he set foot on the pitch, and used to score some screamers too!

fun story: one day padova was playing vs atalanta and tacchinardi marked the $#@! out of alex del piero to the point that he got irritated and started a fight with him! this became a funny anecdote once they became teammates and best friends at juve. ive seen them once back in the day dancing in the dressing room together :D
love u forever alessio <3

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
oh god bless your soul! that armband looked right at home on him. =) what a shot, and with his weaker foot too! that was basel right?

i reckon he should have been a starter with the national team instead of garbage like cristiano zanetti. tacchi was criminally underrated on his day. i also do NOT like the way juventus disposed of him...

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
That's indeed Basel.

We can only dream of getting a player like Tacchinardi again. He truly had the whole package. That look :touched:

I can't believe we got rid off him and signed Almiron and Tiago :inter:

Tacks could have helped us a lot in the years after Serie-B.

Btw, I think you will enjoy this: http://juventus.theoffside.com/team-news/juventus-legends-alessio-tacchinardi.html

and this interview from 2011: http://juventus.theoffside.com/team-news/alessio-tacchinardi-no-holds-barred.html
awesome links bro, thank you very much! loved that interview, especially that part about us being (pre conte) like the inter precalciopoli and the de livio + vialli parts, dead on. alessio always tells it like it is. :)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Right from the heart. Loved seeing him using the term "we". True Juventino. I've wished he either joined Conte's staff or the mgmt for a long time now..

He was on Radio Mana Mana today and said Juve would beat Catania even if their first goal stood, and asked why no one is asking about Fredy Guarin's challenge on Catania player last round when Catania should have had a penalty.

I've posted this video before, but: 03:00 :touched:

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
Right from the heart. Loved seeing him using the term "we". True Juventino. I've wished he either joined Conte's staff or the mgmt for a long time now..

He was on Radio Mana Mana today and said Juve would beat Catania even if their first goal stood, and asked why no one is asking about Fredy Guarin's challenge on Catania player last round when Catania should have had a penalty.
tacchinardi is a real man! a true fighter... not like the softies we see today.

it pains me when i see a user named "badass vidal" i have nothing against the dude but he makes a heart when he scores. thats not badass. is that the badass of today? people didnt see de livio running or tacchinardi tackling or f-ucking conte killing for the juve jersey on the pitch

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

it pains me when i see a user named "badass vidal" i have nothing against the dude but he makes a heart when he scores. thats not badass. is that the badass of today? people didnt see de livio running or tacchinardi tackling or f-ucking conte killing for the juve jersey on the pitch
:lol:

Fotball has changed for the worst. At least we have Lichtsteiner who would fit well in Lippi's Juve. Thuram merda.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

The forum poster known as "Badass Vidal" is a legitimate hard motherfucker. He is highly trained in Krav Maga, Kung Fu and British Hand to Hand combat, this is owing to his diverse cultural background.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Also that Pepedinho guy with his butterfly tattoos. Disgrace to men everywhere.:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

The forum poster known as "Badass Vidal" is a legitimate hard motherfucker. He is highly trained in Krav Maga, Kung Fu and British Hand to Hand combat, this is owing to his diverse cultural background.
That's racist.:lol:

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
The forum poster known as "Badass Vidal" is a legitimate hard $#@!. He is highly trained in Krav Maga, Kung Fu and British Hand to Hand combat, this is owing to his diverse cultural background.
i wasnt talking about the user bro i was talking about vidal. if anyone thinks hes badass you should have seen de livio or montero holy s-hit. i mean i like vidal as much as the next guy but he makes hearts when he scores... thats as badass as a little puppy. he's as scary as xavi or a little choirgirl. just a poser imo.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tacchinardi is a badass and a true fighter, but Vidal isn't? :lol: :howler: A badass isn't someone who resorts to violence and petulance. What are you, like 12?

The shit some people are smoking these days; puff puff pass Bro. :smoke: :klin:

Tacchinardi3

Oct 29, 2012
Tacchinardi is a badass and a true fighter, but Vidal isn't? :lol: :howler: A badass isn't someone who resorts to violence and petulance. What are you, like 12?

The $#@! some people are smoking these days; puff puff pass Bro. :smoke: :klin:
im sorry but i cant call someone who does a heart after he scores a "badass". would you call di maria badass? a 17 year old pato? no. they're pussies and im sorry but vidal embarasses himself with that s-hit.

he's a cool dude though and he's better than that gay heart crap

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
im sorry but i cant call someone who does a heart after he scores a "badass". would you call di maria badass? a 17 year old pato? no. they're pussies and im sorry but vidal embarasses himself with that s-hit.

he's a cool dude though and he's better than that gay heart crap
No, but I would call someone who labels a guy a pussy by his goal celebration a dolt though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)