Alessio Tacchinardi for Italy (1 Viewer)

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
My first post on this forums...hope I get some good replies!!!

Who else agrees with me?? Alessio Tachinardi for Italy...why doesn't he play????even get in the squad???

Trap rather pick's dud's like Luigi Di Biagio or Cristiano Zanetti(very rubish).

Traps first team eleven should be

Buffon
Bonera
Cannavaro
Nesta
Tacchinardi
Pirlo
Gattuso
Zambrotta
Totti
Del Piero
Vieri

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002
The way Alessio has played recently, he would do so much better than Di Biagio and Zanetti put together.

He deserves it.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Tacchinardi is the best holding midfielder in Italy, no doubt about it. Why Trapattoni selects Di Biagio, Zanetti and Perrotta before him is beyond me.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I'm agree, he deserve it!
Zanetti and Perrotta also, Di Biagio not but fortunatly Crap is not calling him anymore...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Oh yeah. I forgot to welcome you to the forums. Welcome to the forums Tha Bo$$ and great signature.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
welcome to the forum

tach deserve to be with Azzurri he is better than di biagio , zanetti , thomassi , gatusso and perrotta

he played big matches this season and he was good

his last form will earn him starting place for sure

he needs to be faster and loose some weight

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
personally, i feel that the only 3 players who deserve to be in there are Tacchinardi, Ambrosini and Maresca. those three are the only good defensive midfielders for italy. tomassi, perrotta, di biagio and zanetti are all second rate, some even third rate these days.

i didnt add Pirlo in that defensive midfield group as i feel he is a natural offensive midfielder, not an anchor player.

my starting 11.

-------------buffon

Bonera---nesta----cannavaro---zambrotta

--------------tacchinardi

camoranesi------------------fiore

---------------totti

--------vieri-----------del piero

with ferrari, legro, coco, zaccardo, ambrosini, maresca, pirlo, di natale, cassano, miccoli, corradi, inzaghi all on bench.

welcome the Bo$$.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i agree, Tacchi has been pretty good and consistant this year.

BTW Adrian, i would also add gattuso on the bench. he's been pretty good this season too and very important for Milan. + Tacchi is used to playing with that type of player next to him as Gattuso can be David's compliment in the Italian NT.

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
I do agree Tacchi must be in the Italian team...(He Deserve it)
He did a good job with Juve this season ...

BTW: Tacchi got the highest grade in (juve- RM) ..8/10 :thumb:

Forza Tacchi..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yes majed, i forgot to include him.

although i dont personally like him as a player, i must admit that he has been very good for milan and is needed on bench.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
pretty good lineup Adrian, don't really like the formation but the players are tops! Tacchi should definitely be anchorman for the national team. If there is a better performing defensive midfielder in the world this year I haven't seen him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah, I agree Tom. Tacchinardi, along with Makelele, has been the best defensive midfielder this season.

I'm gunna make a "Best Def Mid Thread" in Misc Soccer so that we can talk about this kinda stuff there.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tha Bo$$ ] ++
My first post on this forums...hope I get some good replies!!!

Who else agrees with me?? Alessio Tachinardi for Italy...why doesn't he play????even get in the squad???

Trap rather pick's dud's like Luigi Di Biagio or Cristiano Zanetti(very rubish).

Traps first team eleven should be

Buffon
Bonera
Cannavaro
Nesta
Tacchinardi
Pirlo
Gattuso
Zambrotta
Totti
Del Piero
Vieri
we need totti on the field!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)