Alessio Tacchinardi for Italy (1 Viewer)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
my starting 11.

-------------buffon

Bonera---nesta----cannavaro---zambrotta

--------------tacchinardi

camoranesi------------------fiore

---------------totti

--------vieri-----------del piero

with ferrari, legro, coco, zaccardo, ambrosini, maresca, pirlo, di natale, cassano, miccoli, corradi, inzaghi all on bench.
Great lineup! Best defence and attack possible for the Azzuri, with Buffon behind the sticks. Switch Gattuso for Fiore and the midfield will look even stronger.

Bench:

GK: Toldo, Abbiati

D: Materrazzi, Ferrara, Iuliano, Legrottaglie, Zaccardo, Coco, Birindelli, Pasquale, Ze Maria, Panucci

M: Tommasi, Di Biagio, Ambrosini, Perrotta, Maresca, Brighi, Pirlo, Fiore, Di Natale

F: Miccoli, Inzaghi, Montella, Corradi, Di Vaio

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Here's my ideal starting lineup for La Nazionale:

---------------------------- Buffon ---------------------------------
--------- Legrottaglie ------- Nesta ----- Cannavaro -----------------
------------------ Tacchinardi ------ Ambrosini ----------------------
---- Camoranesi ------------------------------------ Zambrotta -------
----------------------------- Totti -------------------------------------
----------------------- Vieri ------- Del Piero --------------------------

SUBS:

Toldo, Cudicini

Panucci, Bonera, Ferrari, Iuliano, Coco, Birindelli

Fiore, Tommasi, Gattuso, Perrotta, Maresca, Pirlo, Di Natale

Inzaghi, Montella, Miccoli, Corradi

PS. paulo, your squad is way too large. Most squads are made up by a maximum of 27 players, but yours runs way into the 30s.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Thanks mate, and yeah, I was thinking about putting in Pirlo instead of Ambrosini, but I decided to go with the latter because he's better defensively. :)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Thanks mate, and yeah, I was thinking about putting in Pirlo instead of Ambrosini, but I decided to go with the latter because he's better defensively. :)
First you can call me Muhammed :D
well Ambrosini is not that better defensively than Pirlo while Pirlo is way much better passer.and if you like to go for who is better defensively then your choice should be Gattuso as he is the best defensively.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Stu, thats pretty much the same team as I would put out and certainly the best formation, though its a tad worrying that we don't have better wingers.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Muhammed - You're right. Ambrosini is only slightly better than Pirlo defensively, and Gattuso is the best out of all of them as far as defending goes, but the reason why I nominated Ambro before Gatto is because the former is the better passer IMO. Anyways, I think any one of Pirlo, Gattuso and Ambrosini (whatta coincidence - all of them are Milanistas) would do well in partnering Tacchinardi.

Tom - I actually think that our wingers are very good. If Camo can refind his early season form, and Zambro can reproduce some of his current performances, then I would feel confident in saying that even the best defences in the world would have trouble limiting us.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Tom, i would have thought by now that Zambrotta wouldve got your approval. what more do you need from him to suggest to you that he is a very good winger? i rate him as one of the best going around in europe at the moment.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
Tom, i would have thought by now that Zambrotta wouldve got your approval. what more do you need from him to suggest to you that he is a very good winger? i rate him as one of the best going around in europe at the moment.
on his current form yes, I worry about those two being there on a long term basis though, they are both inconsistent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)