Alessio Secco (3 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well its a bit early to asses him but hes learning day by day. Teaming up with Bettega could only do him well imo.

selling mutu was a huge mistake and a very rash decision by his part but in the end he could only learn from it.

the next mercato is essential for his assessment and imo the Free players he would sign on reasonable wages would determine his worth to the club.
Until now hes doing well in that department with both grygera and salihamdzic

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
he is doing good job about free transfers but Gladstone failure is problem
Gladstone deal was before Secco's time.

Edit: I like Secco, but i'm not liking how he seemingly has shelved those ideas for a young juventus for the future and instead is creating an experienced (old) team to immediately challenge for the prizes next season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gladstone deal was before Secco's time.

Edit: I like Secco, but i'm not liking how he seemingly has shelved those ideas for a young juventus for the future and instead is creating an experienced (old) team to immediately challenge for the prizes next season.
oh yes and gilberto will lead the way!

after secco admitted he was wrong in selling mu2, im just awaiting his confession that he was wrong in buying boumsong

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Nihilista! said:
I second that. Too early to judge him. TBH, he has done a "decent" job so far, we can't judge him for Boumsong, anyway I feel he has the attitude
Monsieur Deschamps was the one who needed the club to sign Boumsong.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
“If I could change one thing it might be the sale of Mutu. If we’d had a little more certainty I wouldn’t have let him go, but at that stage no one even knew what division we’d be playing in and then it was suddenly all up to me to make the decision

IDIOT !!!!!!!!!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I like Secco.The sad part is that he'd probably always be compared to Moggi.The guy's only been incharge for a while,and he's doing well within the limitations he has right now because of where Juventus are..He'd only get better,and i for one,do have a lot of confidence in his abilities.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's going to have to make up for the sale of Mutu. I still cannot fathom why we sold him when he could have been the future replacement to Del Piero. And moreover, Adrian fits nicely in a 4-3-3, something Deschamps likes to employ sometimes.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Secco loves shopping. We hear about him spending time in London, Barcelona, Madrid, Dortmund, Liverpool etc. talking to players' agents, but he's just out shopping. They see him using his cellular phone all the time too, but that's just him talking to his missus about, yes exactly, what to bring her from the supermarkets. He seems like a very nice guy though and he has a good old fashioned "accountant" haircut.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Secco loves shopping. We hear about him spending time in London, Barcelona, Madrid, Dortmund, Liverpool etc. talking to players' agents, but he's just out shopping. They see him using his cellular phone all the time too, but that's just him talking to his missus about, yes exactly, what to bring her from the supermarkets. He seems like a very nice guy though and he has a good old fashioned "accountant" haircut.
:D
He is a good shopper...he got 2 players for free till now !

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:D
He is a good shopper...he got 2 players for free till now !
There will only be free transfers for us under him because all those "Simon & Garfunkel" and "Roxy Music" DVD's cost a lot, not to mention all the other junk the accountant-type covets :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hehe...

I don't hate him or fear him being incompetent as much as I used to but I just think he's funny. He strikes me as a weirdo. Hopefully he can continue what he's doing at the moment because I'm satisfied with the couple of players he has brought in. The jury will still be out though, of course, but here's hoping!

To Secco :pint:

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I can't blame him 4 selling mutu because it's a risk that he had to take, but bringing bojinov was a good deal at the time, actualy i think that still is! But now when Mutu is on-form everybody knows to tell that selling Mutu was a mistake, nooo i think it's OK. And 4 the new signings we made i think Grygera is good but Salihamidzics, i doubt, but let's hope i'm wrong 4 the second one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)