Alessio Secco (19 Viewers)

Mar 28, 2007
let say happy birthday to our beloved Director of sport alessio secco. haha. :dule:

Alessio Secco compie quarant’anni
È una giornata speciale per Alessio Secco: il nostro direttore sportivo, nato a Torino il 5 gennaio del 1970, oggi compie 40 anni. A lui vanno i migliori auguri della Juventus e di tutti i tifosi bianconeri.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Tiago "13 million", Melo "25", andrade "10", almiron "8", molinaro "4", 65 million been wasted by this guy, Thank you our Guru :tup:
Thiago-WAGE THIEF
Melo-WAGE THIEF
Andrade-WAGE THIEF
Almiron-WAGE THIEF
Molinaro-WAGE THIEF
Amauri-WAGE THIEF

shall i go on?....

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
OMG imagine being shouted at by Secco - how the hell is that going make any difference. The guy is laughable at the best of times.

This is a guy that couldn't even buy an orange in a grocery store, who the hell is going to respect him????

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
OMG imagine being shouted at by Secco - how the hell is that going make any difference. The guy is laughable at the best of times.

This is a guy that couldn't even buy an orange in a grocery store, who the hell is going to respect him????
C'mooon. ofcourse he can...

For one million euros :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Secco got a little lecture today for saying there was no $$$ for transfers. They say it affects the stock market.

Radio24 mention there will be an announcement about Secco tomorrow.

Ceravolo back? :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)