Alessio Cerci - Right Winger/SS - Torino (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
:yuck: :inter: Someone please put this fucker in a coma.

Looks like a fucking bum, and plays like one too (ok, not really).

I really hope this douchebag is not the alternative to Lamela.

He's a decent player, for the current Milan/Inter, but we need so much better than this. Fuck it!
:heart: must spread

Reminded me posting spree in Pazzini thread :lol:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
He'd be forced to go outside a lot, and chances are he'd get found out very easily, and pushed aside like an insect.
with his pace we would outrun any serie a defender or Europa league defender. did u see him at parma? the reason why he scored 15 goals is because he was played on a free role and he tended to go on either wing to find space rather than playing centrally like a number 10 or 9. he is more of a number 11 or 7

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He isn't that fast really, but he has good acceleration. In reality football as a fast attacking player does not just consist of kicking the ball into space and running a 50m duel, the defender firstly tries to stop the move, and then uses his body to block the path (before obstruction). Giovinco is no Biabiany, he has no blistering speed or strength to get past players, he is pure dribbling and acceleration.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
He isn't that fast really, but he has good acceleration. In reality football as a fast attacking player does not just consist of kicking the ball into space and running a 50m duel, the defender firstly tries to stop the move, and then uses his body to block the path (before obstruction). Giovinco is no Biabiany, he has no blistering speed or strength to get past players, he is pure dribbling and acceleration.
is the acceleration that would dissolve fullbacks... he is no world class but he would do the job. could push quags on the wing as he has played there before too. I mean if pepe does not get back I want to see any of them 2 as a quick fix solution until the summer.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There is no could or would. We've SEEN him in all areas of the field. There are no more theories to explore. He can't do much, that is all.

Jul 20, 2012
I think I'm going to turn into B81. It is fucking disgusting to think people want this tranny to come here only cauSe he is a winger.

If we are going to settle for turds like this pube head, then lets just take our spot back in 7th place.

For people willing to spend 10-15m on this guy are also some of the people who wouldnt do a vucinic+cash swap with lamela. Fucking piece of shit this guy is. He fucking sucks has one dimesion to his game and is like Quagliarella Jr. and decides to take shots from every sight of goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)