Alessandro Matri (32 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Give me a call when we sign a player from Latvia, so we can celebrate together.
it'll probably take decades for that to happen, this guy was destined for good things, but personal tragedy kinda ruined it for him and he ended up retiring last year. still remember his hattrick against Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

he's a cool guy, not the traditional eastern european goalie, but very solid

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He played his part, few big goals and scored in the coppa final win which was our first for many years. Good player to bring off the bench but never close to being world class. Will be remembered here for his girlfriend more than his football.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He played his part, few big goals and scored in the coppa final win which was our first for many years. Good player to bring off the bench but never close to being world class. Will be remembered here for his girlfriend more than his football.
Beside the Coppa goal, his goal vs Milan in the Muntari game was the most important.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I will forever have nothing but love for Matri. A player that did his job and a player that did his part in Juve. I will not comment his quality, all i will say is that he was a player that at the time he played for us was completly fine. He was also incredibly professional and he really enjoyed his time here. Wish him good luck in his future ventures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)