Alessandro Matri (15 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
WOW! Are you threatening me now? This is absurd! This hissy fit is out of line and I demand an apology. You should seriously consider how you interact with other people. This temperamental and harsh attitude will get you nowhere. From the beginning I've merely told you to calm yourself; now this? Something I can only interpret as a threat.

SAD

Unfortunately, your whole post making no sense whatsoever is what is sad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:facepalm:

Are you even serious? And to think i was really considering you an mature poster, but it seems as apparently i was wrong...

So from your point of view, you are only a Juventus fan and only know Juventus fans opinions if you are a member of this forum, right?
Do you think anyone ever is serious when they finish their sentence with :p? You're a bit of a drama queen and Im definitely not mature, I can tell you that

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It is. K.O came up with it.

For example, I'm only a fan since 2015, when i registered on tuz.

You are a much bigger fan than i am, since you registered already in 2009.
I bet your registered tuz because of Khedira, wanting to celebrate the decorated champion together with the fans of his new team. Must've been quite a letdown :lol:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Do you think anyone ever is serious when they finish their sentence with :p? You're a bit of a drama queen and Im definitely not mature, I can tell you that
You are the one who started this sharade with a random false accusation and suddenly from your point of view it's somehow still me who's being a drama queen about it...

Anyway, just as an random advice regardless of you being serious or not on this occasion, next time you have a similar ideea in mind at least try to think twice before you post because as you can see above, more often than not this type of useless provocations can lead to totally avoidable arguments.

I am calm and only been stating the obvious.

Have a good day.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You are the one who started this sharade with a random false accusation and suddenly from your point of view it's somehow still me who's being a drama queen about it...

Anyway, just as an random advice regardless of you being serious or not on this occasion, next time you have a similar ideea in mind at least try to think twice before you post because as you can see above, more often than not this type of useless provocations can lead to totally avoidable arguments.

I am calm and only been stating the obvious.

Have a good day.
honestly, you don't feel like your reaction is a bit drama queen-like? :D not even in the slightest? :p

I asked the question because you remind me of someone on tuz, sorry if it felt like a random false accusation to you, never intended to upset you

- - - Updated - - -

That Matri is in the rookie section is scandalous.
y, considering the amount of bikini pictures in this thread, it should be merged with NSFW

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
honestly, you don't feel like your reaction is a bit drama queen-like? :D not even in the slightest? :p

I asked the question because you remind me of someone on tuz, sorry if it felt like a random false accusation to you, never intended to upset you

No offence man, i'm not here to judge but you accused me of being someone's double account on the basis of being aware that Matri wasn't that great in the Conte era... all i did was to respond to your statement and we probably could have ended the conversation shortly after, i don't deny that i might have overreacted a bit but nonetheless i did it for solid reasons, and not as much towards you as towards the other posters who got theirselfs involved here seizing the opportunity to share some of their overall dislike towards me.

Anyway, in my opinion all is ok now and i'm glad we had the chance to clear it out. :tup:

Afterall, we all share the same passion! :ultra:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)