Alessandro Matri (15 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
With Tevez being "rested", I have a feeling we'll see il dandy tonight at some point. We'll probably start with Llorente - Morata, though.

The possibility of seeing Matri play for us in just a few hours time, I must admit, makes me all fuzzy and tingly inside. I can't remember the last time I felt such excitement. Maybe that one time when I got the first 4 lotto numbers correct (but then the 5th and 6th weren't on my ticket :( ).

Or those last few minutes before we entered into the year 2000.

I'd like to know how the rest of #TeamMatri feels right now.

@piotrr @Bianconero_Aus @AlexJuventino @Hængebøffer @Klin @Ahmed @AFL_ITALIA

- - - Updated - - -

Those that aren't banned, ofc

rascals :touched:

Jul 20, 2012
With Tevez being "rested", I have a feeling we'll see il dandy tonight at some point. We'll probably start with Llorente - Morata, though.

The possibility of seeing Matri play for us in just a few hours time, I must admit, makes me all fuzzy and tingly inside. I can't remember the last time I felt such excitement. Maybe that one time when I got the first 4 lotto numbers correct (but then the 5th and 6th weren't on my ticket :( ).

- - - Updated - - -

MATRI IS STARTING, MY OVARIES HAVE EXPLODED

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

He already played vs Borussia and Genoa. :D It's always nice to see Matrigol on the pitch though. He resembles that 'Juventus style', to be a gentleman on & off the pitch. He even went to Venice only to take a picture with @Cirillo ! He looks a lot calmer this time, maybe because he finally managed to get rid of his nemesis Quagliarella.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He already played vs Borussia and Genoa. :D It's always nice to see Matrigol on the pitch though. He resembles that 'Juventus style', to be a gentleman on & off the pitch. He even went to Venice only to take a picture with @Cirillo ! He looks a lot calmer this time, maybe because he finally managed to get rid of his nemesis Quagliarella.
Quagliarella has never been his nemesis, Quagliarella never felt threatened by him. Quagliarella is to Matri what Juventus is to Napoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)