Alessandro Matri (13 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Was a good pass by Matri that set up the chance Buffon saved from Robinho .

That was the only genuine chance Milan created the whole game.
Even though Matri never really threatened in attack for Milan. Our defenders dealt with him rather easil last night. I think it's ironic, but he did better for Juve in little game time than he has done with Milan despite the backing of the coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,683
    Anyone reckon this transfer might cost Allegri his job? From what I can see it looks to be the most amount of money they'll have spent with his reference, and it took up almost all their budget for the summer. Their patience with him has been surprising (and produced positive results) so far, can never tell...

The state of that squad is hilarious though, Balotelli's stupidity really couldn't have been more harmful, just when he could show off some leadership skills.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
    Anyone reckon this transfer might cost Allegri his job? From what I can see it looks to be the most amount of money they'll have spent with his reference, and it took up almost all their budget for the summer. Their patience with him has been surprising (and produced positive results) so far, can never tell...

The state of that squad is hilarious though, Balotelli's stupidity really couldn't have been more harmful, just when he could show off some leadership skills.
    I'm beginning to think he'll never mature.
    Never wanted him at Milan.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Klinnyjeans stop being a bitch. 89man's a non provocative Meelanista. Nice guy. Be friends Brah. He's supporting Matri these days. :D
    :tup:

I guess it was always going to be a long shot:tongue:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    Balo is the only hope Milan have of climbing the table. Also i told u all Matri is a talentless player, €11-12 million was robbery Marotta should be arrested for taking Galliani to the cleaners.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009

Doubt it, I don't even think Allegri has such a big say in the transfers. It was also Galliani that stated that he wanted to bring him back to Milan.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
    Doubt it, I don't even think Allegri has such a big say in the transfers. It was also Galliani that stated that he wanted to bring him back to Milan.
    Think they both wanted him.
    Allegri worked with him at Cagliari, and Galliani likes to have some homegrown youth players in the squad.
    I remember few years ago, he said he regretted letting Matri go.
    I like Matri a lot, but the fee was excessive.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I seriously dont get milan. How bad can you run a team ?

Balotelli, El Sharaawy, Niang, Robinho, Pazzini. Seriously thats good enough. Let goddamn allegri worry how to mold a system around that that gets the best out of SeS and Balo.

Midfield.... wel it had De Jong and Montolivo. Kaka is a gamble. But where is the polyvalent player ? Where is the new clarence seedorf ?
    Nocerino is a fine filler, but thats about it. all the rest is mediocre to bad. Even mister brace.

The defence ? De sciglio is a big talent, and Abbate is not bad eighter, but that central defence is a joke. Mexes has been consistantly bad for a while now. Zapata is about decent.

That 12 mil should have gone to a solid central midfielder. A player with both balls and technique. a way to release pressure from that defence.

But they bought matri. Wel thanks really

89man

Sep 4, 2013
    I seriously dont get milan. How bad can you run a team ?

Balotelli, El Sharaawy, Niang, Robinho, Pazzini. Seriously thats good enough. Let goddamn allegri worry how to mold a system around that that gets the best out of SeS and Balo.

Midfield.... wel it had De Jong and Montolivo. Kaka is a gamble. But where is the polyvalent player ? Where is the new clarence seedorf ?
    Nocerino is a fine filler, but thats about it. all the rest is mediocre to bad. Even mister brace.

The defence ? De sciglio is a big talent, and Abbate is not bad eighter, but that central defence is a joke. Mexes has been consistantly bad for a while now. Zapata is about decent.

That 12 mil should have gone to a solid central midfielder. A player with both balls and technique. a way to release pressure from that defence.

But they bought matri. Wel thanks really

Poli has started really well for us, and deserves a mention in the midfield.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Plus he is overrated. Had a great half season and that was it. Maybe he'll go into good form again for a while but he's not as good as people were making him out to be imo.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
    Jul 22, 2013
    Plus he is overrated. Had a great half season and that was it. Maybe he'll go into good form again for a while but he's not as good as people were making him out to be imo.
    Think he's pretty one dimensional too, once people figured him out he stopped being so great. Young enough to improve though I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)