Alessandro Matri (10 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
32>27

No one can argue with this.

:adonis:

By that logic, 32>10.

I'm guessing we shouldn't argue with that too.

17g+a (in less mins)>>>12g+a

No one can argue with this.

:chin:
You'll be surprised.

It's 16 actually. 13 goals, 3 assist.
Not like it's going to impress you if it was 17 anyway. But Gio has 16-17 himself with a helluva lot more gametime. and you still think he's DA bomb.

That is hate.

indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

TJ: Napoli want Matri for Zuniga. Juve are willing but need to convince his family first. Whatever that means. Bad deal if we go through with it, coz Matri should have more value than a player like Zniga in the last year of his contract.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So this mean the chin is going strong.

I would not like to reinforce those fukers anyways. Matri or quag ar an enhancemment to any team in serie A, bar maybe milan and fiorentina.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Less prolific than Quaq but younger.
We have quite a dillema on our hands...

I guess we will jus wait to see who can attract the highest bidder!
I'm pretty sure that's the plan. We need to offload anyways. The first to get an offer and get convinced is gone. IMO

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The club already shot down 10m for Quag. I think specifically, the first striker to get an offer closest to 15m is probably going to be the one to go, including Vucinic. Maybe then when we look for another striker, we may let Quag or Matri go for a smaller amount, unless of course we use either of them in a swap deal. (eg: Matri for Zuniga)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Not like it's going to impress you if it was 17 anyway. But Gio has 16-17 himself with a helluva lot more gametime. and you still think he's DA bomb.
Giovinco every damn time? First of all, I don't think Giovinco had nowhere near as good of a season as I think he could have, yet he still had same production as Quag. Minutes or not, obviously Conte didn't think giving him more minutes on the pitch was worth while.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
my only concern with gio is that ge got just too much minutes for the amount of results he showed.

In the first half of the season he was starter in almost everygame

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
my only concern with gio is that ge got just too much minutes for the amount of results he showed.

In the first half of the season he was starter in almost everygame
Maybe Conte liked something else besides his scoring? Gio has never really been much of a scorer anyway. And who cares, if he's not good enough he will leave sooner or later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)