Alessandro Matri (77 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Just a theory here, but for the past month Matri has been an important aspect at Juve. Not sure how many of you follow Juve on social media, but Juve have been tweeting and posting pictures of Matri on both twitter and instagram all the time. Plus you constantly see Matri in the youtube videos either scoring goals, or interviewing. Whereas Quag is getting nowhere near the same amount of coverage. I'm pretty sure Matri will be kept as a Llorente back-up and Quag will be sold.
In all seriousness, I actually agree with you on this one. I've noticed it as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Just a theory here, but for the past month Matri has been an important aspect at Juve. Not sure how many of you follow Juve on social media, but Juve have been tweeting and posting pictures of Matri on both twitter and instagram all the time. Plus you constantly see Matri in the youtube videos either scoring goals, or interviewing. Whereas Quag is getting nowhere near the same amount of coverage. I'm pretty sure Matri will be kept as a Llorente back-up and Quag will be sold.
Really hope you're right. vChampagne for all if true!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Or maybe they are advertising him to be sold. "Look Meelan, he's pretty, for the right price you can have him. Call now and we'll add a basket of fruits absolutely free!"

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

HE LOOKS LIKE A MODEL. Matri's looks puts male Hollywood to shame. Of course they'll show him more lol. It's his only asset in life

Vucinic, who is ugly, gets barely any attention too :shifty:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You're so shallow, Gian. So shallow that it clouds your views. Matri is getting attention because he's a very good striker and one that is better than Quag. This is the truth.

It's not his fault he looks like this :adonis:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You're so shallow, Gian. So shallow that it clouds your views. Matri is getting attention because he's a very good striker and one that is better than Quag. This is the truth.

It's not his fault he looks like this :adonis:
The important people are never in the spotlights :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)