Alessandro Matri (106 Viewers)

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
Gallo, what if he stays? On a scale from 0 to 10, how much would you hate it.
Wouldn't be happy obviously, but not mad or something either. With Llorente and Giovinco and Vucinic and possibly Lopez in front of him he won't be able to do much harm. If it would be my personal decision I'd sell him instantly though. So if a scale is bipolar, I'd say 6 as indifferent, but a bit more towards hate. If it's only about hate, 1-2.

Also to person who is so offended by my posts here that he feels need for offensive comments in rep system: No, he'd miss if he'd try anyway. He just sucks and optimistic bunch here is fun.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seriously Gallo, what gives?

What's your beef with him? I don't understand it.

It's not even about opinions, because facts will show that he's not so terrible as you make him out to be.

He has played 58 games for Juve, scoring 23 goals. That equals one goal per 2,5 matches. It's not great, but it's not worthy of so much hate either.

Add to that that he has assisted quite a few goals, and worked hard on the field. His positioning and off the ball-movement is very good, and he has a great attitude.

Earlier you wrote that you would sell him even if he was the club's only striker. That's not reasonable at all, it just shows pure hatred for the guy.

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
It's not about Matri, it's about optimists here. For the 15th time: I DON'T HATE MATRI. I LIKE TO POST EXAGGERATED POSTS, BECAUSE I FIND THIS THREAD AMUSING.

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
So just to be clear. Everything you write in here isn't your opinion, you just wanna piss people like me off?

Please confirm this so that I can simply skip reading everything you write from now on.
Not entirely. I do think that he is much below average for world class team like Juve. He sucks at handling the ball and tends to miss unmissable. In his glorious best times he needed 10 clear chances to score (thank god he is good at least in positioning). Of all the strikers, he is the first one to be sold in my opinion.
I think those things can be found in all of my posts, sometimes it's more exaggerated, sometimes less. But there is some truth in it every time.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
If lopez comes, I think there is a better chance of matri staying instead of quags. I just get the feeling that conte likes matri more than qtube.

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
Actually to think about that, do we really need Quag or Matri for 5th striker? I think it would be a waste of money and of their quality (omg, what did I just say).

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's not about Matri, it's about optimists here. For the 15th time: I DON'T HATE MATRI. I LIKE TO POST EXAGGERATED POSTS, BECAUSE I FIND THIS THREAD AMUSING.
Glad that's been cleared up.

Continue the way you've been going and you'll start picking up infractions for trolling.

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
Glad that's been cleared up.

Continue the way you've been going and you'll start picking up infractions for trolling.
I'm not trolling. The only post which could be considered as trolling was about selling Matri if he was our only striker. Others are just a bit exaggerated.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not trolling. The only post which could be considered as trolling was about selling Matri if he was our only striker. Others are just a bit exaggerated.
Single-issue posters who add little to the forum in general don't tend to be given the benefit of the doubt.

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
Please don't ignore this post, as I'm as serious as I've never been on this forum so far, this isn't attempt of trolling or even just kidding a bit or something. I'm really very curious about answer to this question.

I'm reading all over the forum that he should be back-up, even 5th striker, but since he has such confidence issues even if he plays every lets say 3rd game, how can you imagine him not having such issues if he'd be clearly back-up and not in first plans in desperate rotation of strikers?

Please enlighten me, this has been bugging me for quite some time now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)