Alessandro Matri (20 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
«Io non voglio assolutamente andar via dalla Juventus. Non ci ho mai pensato, voglio restare più tempo possibile, mi trovo bene con tutti, in primis coi tifosi.Credetemi stare alla Juve è il top, tutti giocatori del mondo sognano di giocare in questo club. Io resto ! Poi spetta alla società decidere del mio futuro, ma io voglio restare per dare il massimo di me a questi colori».

"I absolutely do not want to leave Juventus. I never even thought about it, I want to remain here for as long as possible, I get along well with everyone, primarily with the fans. I believe being at Juve is the top, all the players in the world dream of playing for this club. Im staying! Ill wait for the club to decide my future, but I want to stay and give my all for these colours"

From Fedelta Bianconero's Facebook page.

Grande Matriiiii!!! Uno di noi.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
«Io non voglio assolutamente andar via dalla Juventus. Non ci ho mai pensato, voglio restare più tempo possibile, mi trovo bene con tutti, in primis coi tifosi.Credetemi stare alla Juve è il top, tutti giocatori del mondo sognano di giocare in questo club. Io resto ! Poi spetta alla società decidere del mio futuro, ma io voglio restare per dare il massimo di me a questi colori».

"I absolutely do not want to leave Juventus. I never even thought about it, I want to remain here for as long as possible, I get along well with everyone, primarily with the fans. I believe being at Juve is the top, all the players in the world dream of playing for this club. Im staying! Ill wait for the club to decide my future, but I want to stay and give my all for these colours"

From Fedelta Bianconero's Facebook page.

Grande Matriiiii!!! Uno di noi.
Commendable words by Matri Kudos to him.

TBH if I was wearing a Juve jersey I would never want to give it up either, but it doesn't mean I'm anywhere near good enough to be there in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)