Alessandro Matri (8 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
What an amazing finish on that second goal :p

This guy might be the most underrated player on the forum. Yeah, he's far from perfect, but he's easily worth holding on to for depth.

Quagliarella's time at Juventus should clearly be coming to an end. I like him, but he's gotta be the odd man out here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What an amazing finish on that second goal :p

This guy might be the most underrated player on the forum. Yeah, he's far from perfect, but he's easily worth holding on to for depth.

Quagliarella's time at Juventus should clearly be coming to an end. I like him, but he's gotta be the odd man out here.
:agree:

Look, I love Quagliarella, he seems like a really nice lad and is a decent player, but lets be honest here, we all know that out of these two its clearly Matri who is of more use to this club in the long run. I don't think Quags will ever properly recover (physically and mentally) from that horrible injury he suffered back in early 2011.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Motherfucking vindicated. I don't give a fuck if it was friendly goals - serve him the ball and he'll Pippo that shit during any season. He can't do shit but score but that's what we need anyway. Gio+Mitramatri, nuggaz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)