Alessandro Matri (13 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He was so instrumental in last year Scudetto, for the first half of the season, him and Marchisio were our best players, he could've easily scored 15 goals if been played reguraly.

Don't know what happened. :sergio:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
AC knows. Conte suddenly changed his mind about him after being our top scorer and tought he was shit all of a sudden. :agree:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't belive how easy people forget,after a game in shitty field,alot of people want him to be sold ,
Matri is limited.

Stop using the field for an excuse for him...everyone else was on the same pitch and no one struggled as badly as he and Quag

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fuck the field. It was a preseason friendly. He could've not touched the ball the entire game and I still wouldn't give a fuck.

Sell him to Milan and I'll hate Beppe.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Matri is limited.

Stop using the field for an excuse for him...everyone else was on the same pitch and no one struggled as badly as he and Quag
Yes i know,he isn't world clas,i'm not saying he is .
Matri is really good player,and did great job for Juve,he helped us to win scudetto,somehow he was key to our scudetto goals against : Milan,Udinese ,and assist against Lazio was very very important for us .

His technique maybe isn't really good,but his position is awesome he is in the right place in the right moment,

Should we sell him for 12 mln E ? And what can we do with this amount of money,buy Pazini ??
Or fucking Destro who scored some goals for Siena :sergio:

We need him for CHL,he is exaclty man who can use when game its 0-0 70min'

Last year he missed some chances but under DN he scored some great goals,also last year too .

He is only CF in our team,we should not sell him .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)