Alessandro Matri (7 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know he's controversial and wasteful, but nobody picks up scraps on our squad like Matri. He's all about positioning and finding the loose ball, and I'm ok with that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
also he has one of the awesomest celebrations ever.

PS why the fuck don't they include original celebrations like that in PES or FIFA? They never did the DP tongue celebration as well... fuckin losers.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No way. Pippo's finishing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Matri all day.
Not overall. Matri can do more with his shot. Pippo perhaps was legendary with his positioning, but he didn't have the ability Matri does to run wide, spread play, or even as lethal a shot in the box. Matri in a sense is more akin to Trez as far his shooting style is concerned. Pippo was more a tap in kind of forward though I'll never forget that overhead scissor kick goal. I forget the opposition! Hamburg was it in the CL? With our tele + jerseys.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:lol:

I'm no fan for Pippo, but saying Matri is better is just laughable. Pippo is a legendary poacher, one of the best if not the best of his time.

And matri may well be able to do a lot of things better, but what he is behind Pippo is scoring goals, which is their main job. Really funny seeing Matri>Pippo.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Not overall. Matri can do more with his shot. Pippo perhaps was legendary with his positioning, but he didn't have the ability Matri does to run wide, spread play, or even as lethal a shot in the box. Matri in a sense is more akin to Trez as far his shooting style is concerned. Pippo was more a tap in kind of forward though I'll never forget that overhead scissor kick goal. I forget the opposition! Hamburg was it in the CL? With our tele + jerseys.
:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)