Alessandro Matri (75 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I have said it times and times again..... We play better attacking football when Matri is playing. He has the one thing that our other forwards dont have and it is the most important thing in an attacker.......movement!!!!
Gio has good movement but his finishing is shit. I agree with what you are saying though in that we play better with Matri, i think he gives the team more balance and he is the best finsher in our team by far when he is on form.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If he keeps this up, we'll wrap up the league no problem. I guess Conte wasn't convinced and wanted to try Boriello and Gio because he might've liked their potential offerings more but Matri is where it's at. He might not be the greatest at holding the ball up and shit but what he offers is more than enough. Beast.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Matri was amazing today. That touch to Marchisio for the second was just sublime. Is that 6 goals in his last 6 matches now? Pretty amazing run of form! Hoping for a Matri-Vuci frontline at Roma on the weekend, and then they can be rested at home to Siena for the Napoli match.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Just keep playing him Conte. Confidence is more important to strikers than any other player in a squad and he must be froffing from the ears with it right now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah Vuci probably deserves a rest. He's not the type of striker that works on confidence anyways. He plays a similar game almost every time on the pitch, several moments of brilliance interspersed with much vanishing. Like a magician, Mirko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)