Alessandro Matri (55 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Perhaps Matri could've gotten himself into better positions :boh:
He did what he could in terms of movement. Particularly in the first half when we were half decent.

Thing is, we came out in the second half and looked like a bunch of headless chickens. Not much any of our strikers could do.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: I'm not disputing that, but someone like Inzaghi, Zlatan, or Eto'o would've managed to find a way.
Even Ronaldo in his prime wouldn't score without service.

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
How can the fact that everybody played bad be excuse for another awful game from awful player who played awfuly in every single game he played (awfully) except one?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What's your point? Did you even watch the match?

:rolleyes:
I think B81 was implying that Icardi did a better job than Matri. I was pointing out that Matri had a harder job than Icardi in finding decent goalscoring positions because Samp had everyone behind the ball, meaning less space for him to find.

Whereas Icardi had lots of room to find space as Juve pushed people forward.

I do not know how you can miss that point :rolleyes:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think B81 was implying that Icardi did a better job than Matri. I was pointing out that Matri had a harder job than Icardi in finding decent goalscoring positions because Samp had everyone behind the ball, meaning less space for him to find.

Whereas Icardi had lots of room to find space as Juve pushed people forward.

I do not know how you can miss that point :rolleyes:
:D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I personally get a better kick out of interacting with my door, atleast it's not as repetitive since it can both open and close.
:rolleyes: I don't rate any of our strikers, except Vucinic. I honestly don't feel any of them deserve to be wearing the Juventus jersey. That's my opinion. Deal with it. Whenever we lose, or our strikers have a shitty game, I come here to vent so let me be instead of being an ass about it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's so dumb he makes LowLife funny and relevant.
Resorting to petulance and name calling is truly the sign of a superior intelligent being.

Obviously, you can never have an argument without using profanities or disrespecting and being condescending towards others (go look it up in the dictionary; it might even make you seem cooler) and that is why I have 0 respect for the likes of you. At least Nzoric is funny and amusing.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Resorting to petulance and name calling is truly the sign of a superior intelligent being.

Obviously, you can never have an argument without using profanities or disrespecting and being condescending towards others (go look it up in the dictionary; it might even make you seem cooler) and that is why I have 0 respect for the likes of you. At least Nzoric is funny and amusing.
Shhhh. I'm gonna go watch The Hobbit. Think of more repetitive adjectives and verbs while I'm gone.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

I'm not with Klin on the Lowlife thing. You have your moments of pricelesness, Lowlife and his posting is just like the add you have to skip before entering a website.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I will compile a list for you :D

Enjoy The Hobbit. It was magnificent ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not with Klin on the Lowlife thing. You have your moments of pricelesness, Lowlife and his posting is just like the add you have to skip before entering a website.
It's just frustrating Bro. I really miss Trez, Ibra, and even that rat faced fuck Inzagi :cry: :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)