Alessandro Matri (30 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
why don't you stop being generic and repetitive?
Oh, I'm sorry. So now you are defending your butt buddy even though he came out and attacked me?! Stop being a douche.

Icardi was clinical today; Matri wasn't. Icardi's two goals were the difference between 3 points won and lost for us, so yes, pretty prissy little Matri could've learned a thing or two today from him. Deal with it!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why don't you go fuck yourself instead chump? ;)
Badass, with the wink and all.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I'm sorry. So now you are defending your butt buddy even though he came out and attacked me?! Stop being a douche.

Icardi was clinical today; Matri wasn't. Icardi's two goals were the difference between 3 points won and lost for us, so yes, pretty prissy little Matri could've learned a thing or two today from him. Deal with it!
Icardi had service. Matri wasn't playing against 1 defender today. Matri didn't get lucky with a GK's mistake.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That's not what I said, fuckwit. You are such a thick retarded dickweed at times. He was better than Matri today. That's all I'm saying. Sheesh!

Now, run along, and suck on your Matrildo.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's not what I said, fuckwit. You are such a thick retarded dickweed at times. He was better than Matri today. That's all I'm saying. Sheesh!

Now, run along, and suck on your Matrildo.
You said Icardi was clinical. Sure. Matri wasn't. What service did he get? You could make much more sense criticizing his movement off the ball today.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

The main contributing factor for Icardi's two goals was Buffon sleeping. Stop knee jerking and stop copy pasting, cron 2.0.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You said Icardi was clinical. Sure. Matri wasn't. What service did he get? You could make much more sense criticizing his movement off the ball today.
Icardi had 2 chances and took them both. He wasn't really getting service the entire game and pounced on 2 out of 8 chances or something. I can recall at least two incidents where Matri could have been quicker/more alert and done better. His movement was quite ok early on, but then he lost his way as the game progressed.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
True, but you also need to give him credit for getting into those positions. Oh, and the 2'nd goal was well taken; it wasn't as easy as it looked ;)
True

But it is a lot easier being a striker playing with lots of space on a counter when you have lots of room to get into a decent position than when playing in Juve with 9 opposition players behind the ball.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
True

But it is a lot easier being a striker playing with lots of space on a counter when you have lots of room to get into a decent position than when playing in Juve with 9 opposition players behind the ball.
What's your point? Did you even watch the match?

:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)