Alessandro Matri (88 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
There's nothing wrong with loaning him, so long as it has a hefty loan fee and is an obligation to buy for a fixed amount.

That just equates to a transfer with the installments spread a bit.

That is, of course, if you are okay with Matri going to Milan.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If Conte doesn't count on Matri then this is the best time to sell him and get the most of it. I wouldn't mind selling him to Milan as I never rated him that high.

On the other hand, I'd keep him if his replacement is supposed to be Pazzini.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If Conte doesn't count on Matri then this is the best time to sell him and get the most of it. I wouldn't mind selling him to Milan as I never rated him that high.

On the other hand, I'd keep him if his replacement is supposed to be Pazzini.
Or loaning him.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If it's 5mln for loan with obligation to buy for 7mln, like Destro deal, then I don't mind it really. But a simple loan is a huge no because we'll get stuck with him again.
If it is a loan for 5 mil i don't really mind if there is no obligation to buy . In the end it seems as we are trying to sell him for a sum around 12 mil . If we manage to get 5 mil for the loan and they don't buy him , we would have to sell him for 7 mil to make the 12 mil out of him . I am pretty sure that there would be a lot of teams interested in buying him for such a low amount , i actually think we could even make more than 12 if that happens

Jul 20, 2012
Well I dont think we will get Pazzini or Destro and i dont think Juventus will sell Matri. IT would make no sense to sell Matri who scored 10 goals last season and then buy Pazzini who scored 5 goals in 33 matches. Why would we do that? Does it make any sense? Then again it is Marotta who is making the deals

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Well I dont think we will get Pazzini or Destro and i dont think Juventus will sell Matri. IT would make no sense to sell Matri who scored 10 goals last season and then buy Pazzini who scored 5 goals in 33 matches. Why would we do that? Does it make any sense? Then again it is Marotta who is making the deals
Trying to make sense :D

Assuming that our forward line next year will be like this Vucinic , giovinco , quagli , Top striker and The fifth striker .

Sell matri , buy pazzini for a lower amount (it would be genius if he resolves his contract with merda and we get him for 0 , althrough i don't think it will hapen), add the remaining money to fund the TOP . In the end both pazzini and matri when we buy the top will probably be the fourth most likely fifth choice , so only in case of injuries they will have the chance of playing , it would not be wise to keep a player with matri's worth as fifth , even more if the coach doesn't particulary like him .
I also think that pazzini is sghlitly better , althrough there is not much difference between them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)