Alessandro Diamanti - Attacking midfielder - Guangzhou (4 Viewers)

Want Alessandro Diamanti to Juve?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but ... if the price is right, we sign another winger, blah blah blah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I heard they are going to put 60M worth of renovations in the San Siro once Inter leaves.
That is much needed, and could turn it into a "class 4" stadium, meaning we could get a CL final hosted in italy. Would be great tbh.

But what will buying the stadium cost ?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
That is much needed, and could turn it into a "class 4" stadium, meaning we could get a CL final hosted in italy. Would be great tbh.

But what will buying the stadium cost ?
I'm not so sure. I heard Udinese have some sort of plan where they "own" the stadium, but they are obligated to put at least 21M worth of upgrades into the stadium and pay ~50K a year to the city.

Maybe Milan will do something that like that? I don't know.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I meant milan. san siro got the capacity. investing 60 mil is huge, they should turn it into a class 4 stadium.

But what will the san sire itself cost :-/

Valerio

May 15, 2013
CALCIOMERCATO JUVENTUS DIAMANTI / TORINO :

"Diamanti just before the move to Juve? For now he's only a rumor of the transfer market. According to calciomercato.it there has been no specific negotiation between Bologna and the old Lady about the cession of Diamanti who is also chased by Inter. However, a potential departure in the direction of Torino could be facilitated by the good relations between both clubs which will have to discuss the future of Gabbiadini in the next few days.

The required transfer fee for Diamanti amounts to 8 million €."

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the good thing about diamanti coming here is that the tyranny of giach will end.

if i have t see giach ruin another chance amma cry

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
CALCIOMERCATO JUVENTUS DIAMANTI / TORINO :

"Diamanti just before the move to Juve? For now he's only a rumor of the transfer market. According to calciomercato.it there has been no specific negotiation between Bologna and the old Lady about the cession of Diamanti who is also chased by Inter. However, a potential departure in the direction of Torino could be facilitated by the good relations between both clubs which will have to discuss the future of Gabbiadini in the next few days.

The required transfer fee for Diamanti amounts to 8 million €."
give them half of gabbia, and make it 5 mil.

And Lion, thats exactly what is so good about diamanti. a central attacking midfield option, that has the heretic workrate of giac, but has a decent allrounded endproduct, instead of giacs dramatic endproduct with the rare succesfull long shot

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Diamanti will be coming here as a bench player yes? He would be a great improvement over Giach. Him, Vucinic and Giovinco will be fighting for the super sub role.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
But what will the san sire itself cost :-/
Would be an interesting negotiation.

The stadium would be worthless, aside from the value of the land, to the council if neither Milan nor Inter were playing in it.

On the other hand, the council could still ask quite a lot for it while keeping the price below what building a stadium from scratch would cost.

Dec 24, 2012
Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of signing Diamanti, even as a backup or depth player or whatever you want to call it? Why not save that 8m and put them towards a couple youngsters and one-two more top signings? As a company we basically are reluctant to borrow to cover the cost of transfers, which leaves us with an operating budget of roughly 35m. If 8 of those go towards the Diamantis, then the Higuains may not materialize after all. I am not very confident that we can sell players at good prices to increase that budget.

The fact that Diamanti is not (much) better than our subs notwithstanding.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of signing Diamanti, even as a backup or depth player or whatever you want to call it? Why not save that 8m and put them towards a couple youngsters and one-two more top signings? As a company we basically are reluctant to borrow to cover the cost of transfers, which leaves us with an operating budget of roughly 35m. If 8 of those go towards the Diamantis, then the Higuains may not materialize after all. I am not very confident that we can sell players at good prices to increase that budget.

The fact that Diamanti is not (much) better than our subs notwithstanding.
Diamonkey fuucking sucks. And he's 30. Of course you're not the only one who wouldn't like the signing.

When you think about it, the signing makes no sense at all, unless you're someone who rates nationality over everything else in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)