Alessandro Diamanti - Attacking midfielder - Guangzhou (3 Viewers)

Want Alessandro Diamanti to Juve?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but ... if the price is right, we sign another winger, blah blah blah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He's been playing in China FFS! I doubt he'd be of any use at all, especially not in the CL.

Why the fuck are we always interested in cheap and shitty Italians?

Like those links to Gilardino and Borriello that never go away. Fucking disgusting.
I'm just saying, I'd rather neither but if we need to end up with one of them for some reason, I'd prefer him over Sneijder.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We don't need to end up with either. What kind of stupid project is this?

If our board can't afford a decent upgrade, or someone who can make a difference, then there is no fucking point in wasting money on a has-been like this Merda Cunt. He isn't free, as he will be taking up wages and someone's else's opportunity. Fucking regressive thinking by our board if this shit transpires.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We don't need to end up with either. What kind of stupid project is this?

If our board can't afford a decent upgrade, or someone who can make a difference, then there is no $#@!ing point in wasting money on a has-been like this Merda $#@!. He isn't free, as he will be taking up wages and someone's else's opportunity. $#@!ing regressive thinking by our board if this $#@! transpires.
:tup:

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Since we can't buy TWO wingers, for 4-3-3, Allegri will surely play with this 4-3-1-2.
This means, that we must buy an AM, a classic 10 player 'till we buy the necessary wingers for a different system.
Diamanti and Sneijder is the players for this. The first one, can play on UCL and has some the experience for Serie A, BUT, he played in China, he is too old now and not ready to help our team immediately. If we had 2012, i would exult about this transfer.
Sneijder, has more quality, admittedly, but he can't play for UCL and is in bad form, years now, except some great perfomances for WC and Galata. But, he has proven himself on top level instead of Diamanti, except his INSANE perfomances for Italy, back on Euro 2012.

These two players are not for a team, that has some goals and achievements. They are perfect for a cheap budget, for a resort since we can't afford Shakiri and any other winger.
Personally, i prefer Diamanti, because i always liked his style.

Anyway, we should signed Correa from Estudiantes. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)