Alessandro Diamanti - Attacking midfielder - Guangzhou (7 Viewers)

Want Alessandro Diamanti to Juve?

• Yes

• No

• Yes but ... if the price is right, we sign another winger, blah blah blah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Marrotta has already excluded Diamanti as an option. Case closed. Close thread.
Yep. Close thread. Good news Diamante much, much less important than :-

1) Getting in an International class left wing back, ie.e. Kolarov or preferably better and.....
2) Turn our striker attention to Michu and get him to Turin as soon as feasibly possible

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Diamanti is worth as much as the dried up smegma that collects on your foreskin; i.e not much at all. I suppose for a depth signimg I can't complain given the good work Beppe has done this mercato. Anything over 10 million is too much.
Smega :D You're definitely Australian or perhaps a Kiwi using a term like that.

- - - Updated - - -

I think their valuation would be more in the 12-14m range.
IMO that's too much, but I can see why they'd value him at that. Young (for Itie standards), talented, has an Italian NT cap etc. Like the look of the player, would be an interesting depth purchase if it were to eventuate.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We dont need Diacunti. If he was a couple of years younger i would take him. We could invest the money in a younger guy might have to pay a bit more but it would be a solid investment.

Dec 31, 2008
“I can tell you that Diamanti is not for sale,” President Albano Guaraldi told Sky Sport Italia when asked about the fantasista’s future.
“He is the captain of Bologna, he doesn’t want to leave us and we have no desire to rid ourselves of him in the future.”

kill this thread and bury it deep.

B81 :dule:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)