Alessandro Birindelli (2 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
A legend.

Hopefully he will get to play tomorrow, and it would be a nice touch to make him Captain for the game aswell.

All the best in the future Biri, the time is right to move on.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Sad to see Alessandro go, he has been a great player for us and personifys what Juventus is about: Professionalism, Spirit and Hard Work.

I will always remember his goal against Deportivo and also his one against Feyenoord where he blasted a free kick straight at Dudek who then threw it into his own net!

Good luck to him in the future!!!

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
A legend indeed. I would love to see him on the field one last time for Juve. It shouldn't matter if he is injured. If we are leading by two goals in the last game, get him on with 1 minute to go and let him just stand there.

Thanks for everything, Alessandro Birindelli.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Man he's one of the last juventinos from the late nineties squad of conte, zizou, davids and co..i'm gonna miss you Biri...i remember his first partitia w/ juve in the cl...its been wonderful and I he takes on a role in the staff of our beloved club...forza biri - forza juve!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
He exemplified the Juve spirit and will be sadly missed.

The end of a very good playing career. What next for him?
wouldnt be surprised if another serie a team snapped him up. id love it if reggina signed him :D, but Biri once said he'd like to go back to Empoli where he bagan his career.

May 22, 2007
Cult hero and he wasn't even allowed to take part in the final game of the season. We had nothing to play for, and he doesn't get a farewell to the fans. :tdown:

Thanks for being an uber player Biri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)