Aleksandr Golovin - MC(L) - CSKA Moscow (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
bro, i dont think that, have you read what i wrote above?

Dybala by age 22 had 61 games in Serie A and 16 goals. you were Ok with us paying that kind of money for an unproven kid from Palermo, yes or no? meanwhile, we had a buyback clause of 25M for Berardi, who at the time was a year younger that Dybala, while he had scored 31 goals in same number of games. beat him in assists 17 to 10. who did you prefer at the time? and why?
In all honesty I had only watched Dybala a handful of times. So didnt really know what to think about the transfer. My whole point is people saying this is our priority signing. If SMS is on the table or possibly Kovacic being out there por maybe we have other players we are looking at then Golovin is not our priority. Let me ask you this. If we pony up the money lets say around 25 mil and thats all we have for the midfield but SMS is now off the table are you ok with that if Beppe thinks we can bid around 80-90 mil? That seems to be the case here. If we lose this guy because we went hard for SMS I wouldnt be that ipset. If we wrapped this up and SMS goes for 70 and we could have gotten him I would be.
Thats what a priority signing is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In all honesty I had only watched Dybala a handful of times. So didnt really know what to think about the transfer. My whole point is people saying this is our priority signing. If SMS is on the table or possibly Kovacic being out there por maybe we have other players we are looking at then Golovin is not our priority. Let me ask you this. If we pony up the money lets say around 25 mil and thats all we have for the midfield but SMS is now off the table are you ok with that if Beppe thinks we can bid around 80-90 mil? That seems to be the case here. If we lose this guy because we went hard for SMS I wouldnt be that ipset. If we wrapped this up and SMS goes for 70 and we could have gotten him I would be.
Thats what a priority signing is.
this doesent depend on SMS. the only transfer that is in direct correlation with SMS is Higuain. only if we manage to find a buyer for Higgy, would we have the necessary financials to get him.

this guy is 25M and on relatively low wages. we just sold 2 kids for a combined 35M. this should have been easily wrapped up already, if we werent this cheap

Apr 19, 2007
this doesent depend on SMS. the only transfer that is in direct correlation with SMS is Higuain. only if we manage to find a buyer for Higgy, would we have the necessary financials to get him.

this guy is 25M and on relatively low wages. we just sold 2 kids for a combined 35M. this should have been easily wrapped up already, if we werent this cheap
I disagree. I think they very well could be tied together. Yes we need to sell Higuain but i dont think that if we sell Higuain we could afford both of them still. I think we can get Sms but it will be around 90 mil and that would be 40 mil over Higgy money. But maybe my valuation is wrong of SMS. I hope it is

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I disagree. I think they very well could be tied together. Yes we need to sell Higuain but i dont think that if we sell Higuain we could afford both of them still. I think we can get Sms but it will be around 90 mil and that would be 40 mil over Higgy money. But maybe my valuation is wrong of SMS. I hope it is
we can afford Golovin as we are now, we just acting like morons. we need to sell Higgy to get SMS, since his cost is enormous

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
we can afford Golovin as we are now, we just acting like morons. we need to sell Higgy to get SMS, since his cost is enormous
Juventus is probably operating at the edge of its financial possibilities, make no mistake. Don't forget only in this mercato its already been 95M (Costa, Perin, Cancelo).

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
20 + 20 + 15 + 20 + 12 = SMS :beppe:
+ let's sell higuain, get morata (on a lower salary compared to piggy) and we'll have a cheaper, younger, better, more valuable squad :beppe:

btw selling higgy around 60m would be more than enough to fund sms for 100m on a 5-year contract + a 3m salary for him, assuming he's sold to real in 3 years.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
How the fuck did ~20m for a young talented midfielder become a matter of overpaying.

We just sold Mandrake for 20m :lol: Soem people, man. Soem people.

- - - Updated - - -

Your valuation of our purchasing power is wrong. That's for sure.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Agent of Golovin doesn't want player to move to Juventus

The agent of Russia and CSKA Moscow star Aleksandr Golovin has revealed that he doesn't want the midfielder to join Juventus this summer.

Golovin has become one of the emerging stars of the ongoing FIFA World Cup and has played a vital role in helping the nation progress into the knockout rounds of the ongoing tournament. He has appeared twice in the FIFA World Cup, scoring once and assisting twice.

In an interview that Golovin's agent Dmitri Alenichev gave to IlBianconero, he revealed that he doesn't want the player to join Juventus.

He said: "He is one of the best national team players along with Cheryshev and Dzyuba. Juventus' interest in Golovin is quite understandable and it's time for him to go to Europe, but not in Italy. At Juve no one can guarantee him a starting position, given that none of the Bianconeri have these guarantees."

"It is not excluded that the club will let him leave on loan. And then the Italian league is very tactical and it is extremely difficult for him to want to show offensive qualities. I would recommend Spain instead, but not Real Madrid or Barcelona, ​​but some other mid-high-end clubs ."

Kaustubh Pandey(@Kaus_Pandey17)

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/agent-of-golovin-doesn-t-want-player-to-move-to-juventus-88665

Again, awesome journalism from our friend at calciomercato Kaustugbjsth Pandey. That exclusive interview that THE AGENT of Golovin - Alenichev gave to IlBianconero seems like a portion of a huuge exclusive interwiev that THE EX ROMA PLAYER AND CURRENT MANAGER OF FK ENISEY Dmitri Alenichev gave to Sport Express:

- https://www.sport-express.ru/footba...uchitsya-chudo-no-ya-v-nego-ne-veryu-1427553/

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)