Aleksandr Golovin - MC(L) - CSKA Moscow (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Aah, this is setting up nicely. We're penny pinching and as of thursday he'll have tons of suitors and his price will sky rocket :numnum:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Corsport:

Juventus have had an agreement with the agent of Golovin for the last 6 months. There's absolutely nothing Chelsea, Arsenal and Monaco can do about it. The Russian talent is one step away from joining Juve. He can be closed for about €20m.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Don't know much about this kid, but if the reports hold true, these are the type of signings we need to make. ~20m is not a huge loss even if he fails and he will liekly be on a low salary, so we would be able to sell him if needed.

We need to stop making Serie A and Juventus a retirement home for high payed has beens. Signing players in or around 30 years of age on 4+m salaries is not progressive. It keeps us afloat, but nothing more. Just look at how we are stuck with Matuidi and Khedira, and to soem extent Higuain.

Anyways, don't we soem russians here who aren't [RUS]-tarded that have a decent valuations of this kiddo? (havent read thru the thread to check)

Oh, and before the jabroni gang starts knee-jerking (im with you in many other cases liek Bonaventura) this transfer will not prevent us from signing Milinkovic-Savic. Liek Pjaca and Perin this is almost a free transfer ie. we'll be able to sell with a minor loss or a profit.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I have massive doubts that we actually sign him(now)

20M even if its a highly rated talent from Russia seems really cheap and i'm sure CSKA are not that stupid to sell him now

If he performs well, price could easily jump to 40-50M which is what CSKA would ideally want i reckon

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Corsport:

Juventus have had an agreement with the agent of Golovin for the last 6 months. There's absolutely nothing Chelsea, Arsenal and Monaco can do about it. The Russian talent is one step away from joining Juve. He can be closed for about €20m.
:tuttosport:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #108
    Gladly take him for that amount. We need to rejuvante this midfield.
    Exactly. I think that's the biggest issue with people spending 40m cash for a RB when our biggest issues are midfield.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I have massive doubts that we actually sign him(now)

20M even if its a highly rated talent from Russia seems really cheap and i'm sure CSKA are not that stupid to sell him now

If he performs well, price could easily jump to 40-50M which is what CSKA would ideally want i reckon
    Russia are going "home" early :baus: :donedeal:

Apr 19, 2007
    Don't know much about this kid, but if the reports hold true, these are the type of signings we need to make. ~20m is not a huge loss even if he fails and he will liekly be on a low salary, so we would be able to sell him if needed.

We need to stop making Serie A and Juventus a retirement home for high payed has beens. Signing players in or around 30 years of age on 4+m salaries is not progressive. It keeps us afloat, but nothing more. Just look at how we are stuck with Matuidi and Khedira, and to soem extent Higuain.

Anyways, don't we soem russians here who aren't [RUS]-tarded that have a decent valuations of this kiddo? (havent read thru the thread to check)

Oh, and before the jabroni gang starts knee-jerking (im with you in many other cases liek Bonaventura) this transfer will not prevent us from signing Milinkovic-Savic. Liek Pjaca and Perin this is almost a free transfer ie. we'll be able to sell with a minor loss or a profit.
    Are we really stuck with those players? Have we tried to get rid of them? Even if we terminate Khediras contract we wouldnt have lost anything. He served us well and was free. Matuidi struggled this year but a proven player for 20 isnt terrible and Higgy is a different story all together. Really good player but should have been great for that price. I still dont think we are stuck with him though. You need a good balance of youth and experience to get the best out of those players.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Napoli would've won at least one of the last two scudetti if we didn't buy Higuain. That alone made the 15-20m/yr depreciation cost worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Corsport:

Beppe and Paratici :touched:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Massimo Carrera on Golovin: “He has all the qualities to become a top player. He’s absolutely ready to play in Italy & Juventus.”

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #116
    GolovON? @Mark

- - - Updated - - -

calma

- - - Updated - - -

:calmark:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
    CSKA General Director: I can say one thing. To Golovin there is interest from a number of big European clubs. But we do not have to talk about specifics yet. That's all for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)