Aleksandar Kolarov - LB - Manchester City (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Inter & Juve still fighting for Kolarov
By Football Italia staff

Aleksandar Kolarov is set to be the subject of a bidding war between Inter and Juventus, reports in the British Press suggest.

The Serbian defender has been heavily linked with a move away from Manchester City this summer, with the Bianconeri being repeatedly rumoured with his signature.

However, the Daily Star believe that the Nerazzurri are hoping to sabotage any potential move by making a bid for the full-back.

The 27-year-old has already admitted this summer that a move to Serie A would interested him.

A bid of around €14m could force Manuel Pellegrini’s men into a sale.

------

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

14m wat
worst bidding fight ever. One team is super cheap while the other one is broke as fuck.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
If Napoli want Zuniga to be sold at 15m, does that mean Kolarov is our new number 1 target for the LwB? I doubt we'll need to pay 14m. 6-7m max if we buy him outright. Wonder if Beppe Bozzo is officially his agent by now.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Still not see that Juve want to sign Zuniga to play on the right even after it has been made clear the Zuniga and Isla transfers are linked?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I doubt it, but it would be nice to have nice depth in wingbacks for once, I dont rate likes of Padoin, Peluso and Caceres, offensively mainly.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
14 million? shut up and take my money!

You guys are strange, how is that bad business if you're looking at it from the sporting-side point of view? Would you rather have that feeling we had against Bayern over the two games or pay 14 million and have that kind of quality depth in wing-backs? I know you guys think he is not worth anywhere near the 14 million but if that's what it takes then shut up and take my money. Don't forget the left side of the squad is the least strong, and it's not like we spent that much in this market, and we will still sell a number of players soon anyways, so that's some money for "the financial situation" lovers. (As if you were paying from your money -.-) Remember that Juventus' mission according to its website is to 'provide the greatest football experience for football fans.' Looking at it from all sides, I hope Kola the freekicks freak joins us, even for 14 million.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Kolarov is a good player whereas Martinez is a bad one. Didn't we just receive (according to gazzetta) 65m from UCL?

Get Kola for 14m.. let's reach the UCL final..receive more than the 65m.. cover the 14m..... Problem?

:notbad:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
14 million? shut up and take my money!

You guys are strange, how is that bad business if you're looking at it from the sporting-side point of view? Would you rather have that feeling we had against Bayern over the two games or pay 14 million and have that kind of quality depth in wing-backs? I know you guys think he is not worth anywhere near the 14 million but if that's what it takes then shut up and take my money. Don't forget the left side of the squad is the least strong, and it's not like we spent that much in this market, and we will still sell a number of players soon anyways, so that's some money for "the financial situation" lovers. (As if you were paying from your money -.-) Remember that Juventus' mission according to its website is to 'provide the greatest football experience for football fans.' Looking at it from all sides, I hope Kola the freekicks freak joins us, even for 14 million.
'Just pay it', like that is ever going to happen here.

If I was looking for Juve to 'provide the greatest football experience for football fans' then Kolarov is not a player I would be expecting them to rush out and buy, especially not for €14m.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Kolarov is a good player whereas Martinez is a bad one. Didn't we just receive (according to gazzetta) 65m from UCL?

Get Kola for 14m.. let's reach the UCL final..receive more than the 65m.. cover the 14m..... Problem?

:notbad:
Because Kolarov will make sure we reach CL final. :howler:

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Laugh all you want boys I really think he is the best option in this market. (best option that's available for a dealer like marotta) But that could be just me. What would you have us do then? not get Kolarov and save the 14m?... And then what? settle for a genetically modified left winger like Asa? or trust PDC? Humm no way.. Kolarov played in Italy before and proved himself once. And yes under Conte he can help us reach UCL final alongside the rest of quality players we have.. not to mention Gigi <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)