Aleksandar Kolarov - LB - Manchester City (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
If that is the case then, I too, favour the move for Zuniga now, rather than later.

I'd prefer Cristian Ansaldi, obviously, given the versatility he offers thanks to being strong with both feet, not to mention his tough tackling attitude to the game.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
If that is the case then, I too, favour the move for Zuniga now, rather than later.

I'd prefer Cristian Ansaldi, obviously, given the versatility he offers thanks to being strong with both feet, not to mention his tough tackling attitude to the game.
Gotta love how Badass named dropped him and he is all of a sudden the LWB to get. Reminds of Tremoulinas, remember him guys?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gotta love how Badass named dropped him and he is all of a sudden the LWB to get. Reminds of Tremoulinas, remember him guys?
Fuck tremoulinas i never approved of this player. Hardly anyone but myself and dule heard of vidal before we signed him now look at him

- - - Updated - - -

This guy knows what hes talking about

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #577
    Inter & Juve still fighting for Kolarov
    By Football Italia staff

Aleksandar Kolarov is set to be the subject of a bidding war between Inter and Juventus, reports in the British Press suggest.

The Serbian defender has been heavily linked with a move away from Manchester City this summer, with the Bianconeri being repeatedly rumoured with his signature.

However, the Daily Star believe that the Nerazzurri are hoping to sabotage any potential move by making a bid for the full-back.

The 27-year-old has already admitted this summer that a move to Serie A would interested him.

A bid of around €14m could force Manuel Pellegrini’s men into a sale.

------

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

14m wat

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)