Aleksandar Kolarov - LB - Manchester City (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Kolarov is a horrible defender. He is also slow and rarely ever gets past his marker. Gael freaking Clichy benched him.
That's a very good and very worrying point. Clichy is like the worst LB in history.

Only @Fred thought he's ok. Actually, Fred considered him the best LB in the world.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
we can match that and give a little more than that. Benfica can't. Of course other clubs can.
Yeah, we'll pay +20m eur for Coentrao, so the 18m eur purchase that played LWB for us last year will become a 5th choice CM. Makes sense :agree:

Unless we sell Marchisio. Hmmm. You may have a case for Coentrao.

+10 guru points for Mark.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If we got the cash why not but we'll probably get Zuniga(Conte got a hardon for him) or Kolarov and Asa would still be relegated to the bench role, with Claudio next to him. :shifty:

:snoop:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That's a very good and very worrying point. Clichy is like the worst LB in history.

Only @Fred thought he's ok. Actually, Fred considered him the best LB in the world.
I never said he was the best, I said he was one of the best, and at some point in time he was indeed playing at a top class level.

Weren't you the one that said Alexis Sanchez was a better signing for Barca than Aguero, how did that turn out? How about Hazard being a flop? You know he was one of the 6 nominees for player of the year in EPL :D

- - - Updated - - -

I never said he was the best, I said he was one of the best, and at some point in time he was indeed playing at a top class level.

Weren't you the one that said Alexis Sanchez was a better signing for Barca than Aguero, how did that turn out? How about Hazard being a flop? You know he was one of the 6 nominees for player of the year in EPL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)