Albin Ekdal (43 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
C mon guys, Ekdall should not be considered a flop, he is only here to gather some exp, wandering around our champions. He never actually had a chance to be a starter just yet...

yeah he is like 19. People should not expect him to start or anything. I think the best thing we can do with him after this year of getting used to training with our big players and seeing how things are done is to loan him out to a relegation battling team where he will be likely to see playing time. It worked great for Marchiso, De Ceglie and Giovinco.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont get it, we were taking about Knezevic being shit in that last game he started, nd suddenly Ekdal is called to be the biggiest flop in history? Did this crippled tom think we were talking about Ekdal and just went the flow? (ok this is the Ekdal thread, but seriously, easy to get who we meant).

I dont see how ANYONE can call a talented 19 youth player who barely played any senior football so far except few substitutions, and be decent/ok in most of them, the aim of them being to give him experince, to be our BIGGIEST flop in history. :shifty:

Dec 31, 2008
I dont get it, we were taking about Knezevic being shit in that last game he started, nd suddenly Ekdal is called to be the biggiest flop in history? Did this crippled tom think we were talking about Ekdal and just went the flow? (ok this is the Ekdal thread, but seriously, easy to get who we meant).

I dont see how ANYONE can call a talented 19 youth player who barely played any senior football so far except few substitutions, and be decent/ok in most of them, the aim of them being to give him experince, to be our BIGGIEST flop in history. :shifty:
i said Knezevic is the big flop an not ekdal big boy

Jul 15, 2006
kyun pooch raha hai bhai. hum south ka hai. aur aap kahan se?
Tum ider aya, aur kya bakwas cheez bol ta hai :lol:

Marceℓℓo;1934004 said:
Care to elaborate,Aush?

:)
Defiantly, ever since coming to Juve he's always had priority so to say over the likes of Iago, Marrone, Castiglia, and Daud in midfield, I think Ranieri should have used more adjusted players than Ekdal for now but I guess he watches the progress of Ekdal, etc more closely that I do.

Dec 31, 2008
Tum ider aya, aur kya bakwas cheez bol ta hai :lol:

Defiantly, ever since coming to Juve he's always had priority so to say over the likes of Iago, Marrone, Castiglia, and Daud in midfield, I think Ranieri should have used more adjusted players than Ekdal for now but I guess he watches the progress of Ekdal, etc more closely that I do.
bakwas kya bhai, knezevic flop hai, woh kaise bakwaas hoti hai? woh to sahi baat hai

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I was talking about Knezevic,just like "criptommy".

I love how everybody got fooled by the thread the discussion was in.Amateurs.

:p

Jul 15, 2006
bakwas kya bhai, knezevic flop hai, woh kaise bakwaas hoti hai? woh to sahi baat hai
Tum hare pas akal nhein hai. :agree:

how did the Knezevic=flop talk turn out to be ekdal a flop discussion. the Swede hasn't even started playing in the first team.
Oooh. You want to know how it started... Let me remind you.

biggest transfer flop in juve history maybe
----

Marceℓℓo;1934597 said:
I was talking about Knezevic,just like "criptommy".

I love how everybody got fooled by the thread the discussion was in.Amateurs.

:p
Wait. I got owned too? Again?

Dec 31, 2008
Tum hare pas akal nhein hai. :agree:

Oooh. You want to know how it started... Let me remind you.

----

Again?
akal waala kya baat hai?chootiyap mat kar. Now abt startin it see page 20 and see how knezevoic talk was goin on before it got twisted. Mr. CBI can kindly find it for all of us?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ekdal will definitely leave Juventus, albeit only temporarily.
Likely destination : Siena :D
Bari also seems to be interested.

disclaimer: this is news from Tuttosport

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
loaned him out for 2 seasons to siema in FM and boy he came back as a monster . Okay im really out gotta focus on the road. . Damn this place

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Yeah it's confirmed by his agent. Juve have told him he is in their plans for the future but he will be loaned out next year to a smaller club in Serie A. Good decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)