Albin Ekdal (22 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Jack that interview was given to Tuttosport and the only way you would of known it was translated on to Goal.com is by visting goal yourself.

So does that make you a hypocrite for calling the site trash but still viewing it?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I never visit goalDOTcom and I am not planning to. How did I know it was from that shameful site? I googled your post and the result showed a link to goal. I DID NOT click the link.

There is an announcement in the forum that totally forbids anything from the site, even quotes. It's that simple.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's a weird article. The big quote in the headline doesn't come back. Did Ekdal even say anything like it?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Right now he is injured, too bad, because right now is a perfect time for him to play. Both Momo and Zanetti are goners.
The last few days hgave been fatal. After Marchionni (halted by muscle strain), Legrottaglie (who has not yet recovered from the blow to the knee suffered two weeks ago against Napoli) and Nedved (forced to exit the field a few minutes into the match against Chelsea due to a blow to a rib), the list has grown further with Trezeguet, Amauri and Manninger (see statement).

Apart from these, De Ceglie, Camoranesi and Zanetti are still recovering and hence still part of the injured players list. Ekdal will be playing with the Primavera (on Saturday afternoon against Modena) together with Knezevic who will see his return on a field after 5 months from his last match.

Juventus.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was against Napoli, and he made the blunder for their 2nd goal, Lavezzi's. He wasnt all bad, overally decent, but his slide tackles were quite sloppy, being bit reckless and occasionally having the habit for brainfarts like that was bad enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)