Albin Ekdal (68 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great and very open interview.

Who do you reckon are most important for the team currently?
"Del Piero, Chiellini and Manninger"

Did you watch the Inter - Cagliari game?
"Yes I did"
What did you think?
"I'm real glad that Inter were so lousy (laugh)"

He had plenty praise for Ranieri.

He'd rather stay in Juve until summer than be loaned out now. After that, he was open for other solutions.

He said Buffon, Tiago, Del Piero, Brazzo and Mellberg were those he liked as persons.

Sissoko is a little lost, sending Albin text messages every morning asking when practice starts. :D

Trezeguet is quiet and strikes him as a bit bitter.

Nedved is always mad at HT, kicking the trash can for no obvious reason.

Osman, try this link: http://www.sr.se/cgi-bin/Radiosporten/nyhetssidor/index.asp?nyheter=1&programid=2835

Should be to the right.
:howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Great and very open interview.

Who do you reckon are most important for the team currently?
"Del Piero, Chiellini and Manninger"

Did you watch the Inter - Cagliari game?
"Yes I did"
What did you think?
"I'm real glad that Inter were so lousy (laugh)"

He had plenty praise for Ranieri.

He'd rather stay in Juve until summer than be loaned out now. After that, he was open for other solutions.

He said Buffon, Tiago, Del Piero, Brazzo and Mellberg were those he liked as persons.

Sissoko is a little lost, sending Albin text messages every morning asking when practice starts. :D

Trezeguet is quiet and strikes him as a bit bitter.

Nedved is always mad at HT, kicking the trash can for no obvious reason.

Osman, try this link: http://www.sr.se/cgi-bin/Radiosporten/nyhetssidor/index.asp?nyheter=1&programid=2835

Should be to the right.
haha, that cracked me up. I would never have guesses Momo was like that. That sounds so much like me :D

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I liked this part of the text interview the best:

- Alla är stolta över att spela i Juve och alla vill självklart lyckas i a-laget. Det är allas mål när man spelar i Juve. Ingen drömmer ju om att spela för Inter eller Milan när man redan är i en finare och större klubb.

(talking about himself and the other young players at Juve)
Everyone of us are proud to represent Juve and everyone wants to move on to succeed with the first team. It is everyone's dream when you play for Juve. Noone's dreaming of playing for Inter or Milan when you're already at a more beautiful and greater club.

:thumbs:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)