Albin Ekdal (26 Viewers)

johnny20

May 25, 2008
But he is a foreign youngster so it is clear that he has big talent.

i dont relate this transfer to other transfers that juventus has broght.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But he is a foreign youngster so it is clear that he has big talent.

i dont relate this transfer to other transfers that juventus has broght.
So tell us... you must have seen Ekdal play before. Could you tell us his strengths and weaknesses? Finish this sentence for us:

Albin Ekdal is the next ______________ .

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Fabregas, I read somewhere. Then I laughed.
It will be very good...

Ranieri must trust him...

I hope he is a good player...

And i hope that bringing back marchisio and giovinco and geting Elkan and keeping tiago doesn't mean that we wont go for a big name in the midfield...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Elkan... :lol:

Oh and if you are relying on Ekdal as a first team player for Juventus this year instead of getting a new name you are out riding a bicycle, as we say here.

It's incredible how all these people that never saw anything of a player can have all these opinions.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
It's Ekdal..

not..

Elkan...
sorry for the mistakes man...

Elkan... :lol:

Oh and if you are relying on Ekdal as a first team player for Juventus this year instead of getting a new name you are out riding a bicycle, as we say here.

It's incredible how all these people that never saw anything of a player can have all these opinions.
I only know that we were chasing Ekdal for a long time and so he must be a good player. I have red that he will play with the primavera but he will train with the first team.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Well , I have seen him playing in the trainings in Juve Channel .
He is one of the best players in the trainings , good vision and nice passes , and he is really good in shooting outside the box .

He has the talent . But Hey , it is still just trainings !!

Let us just calm and wait for the right moment to judge on him .

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He must have something before they have thrown him straight into the first team squad.

Hopefully he will get to play in the Coppa.

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
theres a vid on juventustube.com where the guy and girl from juventus channel are introducing the entire squad. The girl mentions that Ekdal is the youngest player in the first team when she introduces him.

good to hear.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well , I have seen him playing in the trainings in Juve Channel .
He is one of the best players in the trainings , good vision and nice passes , and he is really good in shooting outside the box .

He has the talent . But Hey , it is still just trainings !!

Let us just calm and wait for the right moment to judge on him .
I realize chances are slim but is there a possibility that I can see this somewhere? I don't have Juve Channel unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)