Albin Ekdal (1 Viewer)

Jul 1, 2010
Buy them young for cheap, sell them a couple of years later for a lot more.

Seems like Marotta's business model even though he isn't the one who bought Ekdal. I think that's what he'll do with players like Bouy, Chibsah, etc.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I think he was very good tonight! He tackled, made fouls to stop our attacks, was dirty, wasted time! He will have a good career in Serie A! I can never hate him, had high hopes for him when he joined us!

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
He was giving 100% for Cagliari and that's shows the he protects the colors of the jersey he is wearing. If we play vs Leverkusen, you expect Vidal to play badly because he is playing vs his former team?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not being a cunt/douche or point to prove, he is growing into a good box to box mid and had an decent game, works hard handles the ball well.

The cunt is Nainggolan...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not bothered about Ekdal either way. We did well for him and he did for us, took him from obscurity for a few hundred thousand and then made a few million off him. Now he has cemented himself as a Serie A standard player and is building towards a bigger move.

If he had moved to Chelsea aged 16 maybe he would have ended up like most of their kids - in the lower divisions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)