Alberto Masi (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If you were more interested at watching Juve games, rather than personally attacking fellow juventuz forum members,
you would have watch him too, in some Juve friendlies, where this youngster have shown great promise, showcasing a mixt of quality defensive skills, like tactical awareness, the ability to manmark and perform sliding tackles, leadership skills, airball interceptions etc.
These defensive qualities are of great need in our sub par, quality wise, defensive line option list.
Most of our defensive options are forward orientated...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If you were more interested at watching Juve games, rather than personally attacking fellow juventuz forum members,
you would have watch him too, in some Juve friendlies, where this youngster have shown great promise, showcasing a mixt of quality defensive skills, like tactical awareness, the ability to manmark and perform sliding tackles, leadership skills, airball interceptions etc.
These defensive qualities are of great need in our sub par, quality wise, defensive line option list.
Most of our defensive options are forward orientated...
Good post, would read again. 10/10 insight, don't listen to peasants like Klin.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Chiellini and Barza are defensive orientated, Ogbonna also has some defensive qualites.
But as far as our current options are concerned, Chiellini is a diaster and will be one of our starters any way, but we cant field a a formation with just one CB, can we? So we need at least 2 more one of them being defensive orientated.
That was Barzagli and he was the best possible options, unfortunately though his injury, robbed us, of this option.
And it is imperetive that this matter will be adressed asap!
As we could not do anything midseason and we are likely to find a quick fix for various reasons (Barzagli fitness levels may return last year, x-mas transfer windows has less quality options, we lack the capital for a proper player etc ) so the most realistic approach is getting back one of our 3 youngsters.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why do you not mention Bonucci? He's been our best defender this season. I know this must hurt.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Best at what? with Buffon's enhanced looks, he is not even looking the best anymore.
Skinnylegs is NOT a defender, he cannot defend even if his life depends on it and he was the reason we have lost several decisive points this season, qot disquialified in the cup and almost disqualified in the CL

I dont know how he stands within our gay members standards, but at footballing standards, him and best in the same sentense dont bode well...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Best at what? with Buffon's enhanced looks, he is not even looking the best anymore.
Skinnylegs is NOT a defender, he cannot defend even if his life depends on it and he was the reason we have lost several decisive points this season, qot disquialified in the cup and almost disqualified in the CL

I dont know how he stands within our gay members standards, but at footballing standards, him and best in the same sentense dont bode well...
Damn, I was right. You really are pissed.

Please enlighten me why were we "disqualified in the Cup" because of Bonucci.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Damn, I was right. You really are pissed.

Please enlighten me why were we "disqualified in the Cup" because of Bonucci.
Supercup i meant obnviously, Bonucci disqualified us from the cup and CL last year and in this year the moment we will find a decent opposition team that can put a minimoum ammount of pressure on our defense.
But did you watched what Bonucci just did?
Licht had to take a yellow to recover for his mistake, as all of his teammates always do, because they know that they cant rely on him...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Crunched his leg, maybe a fracture...I cannot recall before Christmas and never made it back into the first team of Ternana who finished mid table. We took Brignoli of their hands in February in exchange (pretty much) for the 50% of Masi we had retained. The young keeper was first choice between the sticks and excelled last term...He has since headed to Samp on loan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)