Alberto Masi (4 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Nope ofc not,i said i rate higher Sorensen because he performed great against best striker in the world Eto'o and some other Serie A games,all what Massi did was 1/2 good and calm games in friendly match .
you just proved that your so harsh on the guy man :D you said that Sorensen performed good against Eto back then and this was after too many games he played this season.. noW give this chance for Masi who did great till thi mistake. and maybe he does great against Cavani or something.. and anyway it's not like he will start alot he looks like 4th option or 5th.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Juventino[RUS];3786946 said:
it was his mistake why we can't judge him? lol, he will be 4th or 5th choice in the upcoming season so it's ok
Chiellini did same mistake recently and i want you to say anything about chiellini right now :D when it comes to young defender you hold it and be patient it's not like we make too much from a lil talent.. cause Masi should alot of great abilities in such age. be patient :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Damn, Alen.

So quick to judge. But I understand why. You are acting as the counterbalance
Exactly. I didn't watch a minute of the last friendlies and I don't know this kid. Never seen him.
The way some guys here judged him so quickly as an excellent talent and were so excited to sign him....it simply begged for counterbalance :D

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
you just proved that your so harsh on the guy man :D you said that Sorensen performed good against Eto back then and this was after too many games he played this season.. noW give this chance for Masi who did great till thi mistake. and maybe he does great against Cavani or something.. and anyway it's not like he will start alot he looks like 4th option or 5th.
Na man i like him,but people have tend to overrate him after friendly games .
I would be happy if i'm wrong,becuase it's nice to have young prospect in our team,i would love that :D
I hope you are right .

Nov 22, 2010
if it is right to judge player potential for the following season by only 1 game (friendly), we should worry. Pirlo was bad against Benfica. Paul Pogba was much way better.
So please stop arguing about player potential based on 1 game.
Btw, Bonucci and Marronne were great on CB last night, Masi needs more experience. :)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Overrate much? It looked like Pasquato was gonna be the next big thing from last season's friendlies. But nah. They don't mean anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)