Alberto Masi (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
None of this matters, as long as it is for the good of our team.
It would be a bad thing, only if we keep non Juve material players, only because of that...

Italian defenders used to be the best in the world, hopefully one day they will become again.
Bonucci's crop was just the worst there ever was, i dont believe we can have such a bad crop again.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
None of this matters, as long as it is for the good of our team.
It would be a bad thing, only if we keep non Juve material players, only because of that...

Italian defenders used to be the best in the world, hopefully one day they will become again.
Bonucci's crop was just the worst there ever was, i dont believe we can have such a bad crop again.
Bonucci is a good defender. He's just been unlucky with Juve.

Don't forget, he was also Italy's best defender under Euro 2012.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bonucci is a good defender. He's just been unlucky with Juve.

Don't forget, he was also Italy's best defender under Euro 2012.
Please don't try to reason with Cronios about Bonucci. He called Bonucci out as a poor player who cost 22.5m before he had even set foot on the pitch. He predicted his mediocrity, you should not question it.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Please don't try to reason with Cronios about Bonucci. He called Bonucci out as a poor player who cost 22.5m before he had even set foot on the pitch. He predicted his mediocrity, you should not question it.
I can't wait for his answer now.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i would love that. i just finished watching the cup game vs milan and I think he did a splendid job (as opposed to Boakye). if we're playing a 3-man defence with caceres out, he could get some playing time.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
That is the rumor circultating lately , it seems that without caceres he will stay until january , he has impressed conte .

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i heard that there is a chance of masi staying until january
That rumour started, I think, when there was speculation Caceres would miss the first half of the season.

Now that Caceres injury has turned out to not be too bad, there must be less chance of Masi being kept.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Can't hurt to have him around as an extra option. If he did as well in the TIM as everyone claims then I'd love to see him get more opportunities here and not at Pro Vercelli

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He'd most likely be sat in the stand every week, it's really better he has a full season in Serie B.
There is always the risk of that but if he doesn't play then it would only be until we can loan him out in January. Maybe I'm just too skeptical of Lucio but I'm not entirely convinced of Juve's defensive depth yet.

Conte has certainly provided us with organization and a better tactical approach but in terms of individuals we are still lacking somewhat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)