Alberto Gilardino - Genoa - ST (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
where is the logic in this transfer?

Quag already knows the system and is proven to be very useful especially coming off the bench.
gilardino might end up like llorente too and that would just be a massive fuck up.

if it ain't broke don't fix it

:sergio:

Dec 31, 2008

Quag already knows the system and is proven to be very useful especially coming off the bench.
gilardino might end up like llorente too and that would just be a massive fuck up.

he's a juventino :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

and a campione del mondo

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
gilardino is good player. he is a better goal scorer than all of our forwards guys.

lloretne aint going to cut it. neither is vucinic for goals.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
stats last season:

Serie A:
Quag 27 app 9 goal
Gila 36 app 13 goal

CL:
Quag 7 app 4 goal
Gila n/a

Coppa:
Quag 1 app 0 goal
Gila 1 app 0 goal

overall
Quag 35 app 13 goal
Gila 37 app 13

basically there is no difference here so it's pointless and I'd even be willing to bet that Quag had a heck of a lot less minutes.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011

wages perhaps?

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
stats last season:

Serie A:
Quag 27 app 9 goal
Gila 36 app 13 goal

CL:
Quag 7 app 4 goal
Gila n/a

Coppa:
Quag 1 app 0 goal
Gila 1 app 0 goal

overall
Quag 35 app 13 goal
Gila 37 app 13

basically there is no difference here so it's pointless and I'd even be willing to bet that Quag had a heck of a lot less minutes.
quag also played for the best team in serie a, thats a big factor.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
Am a Quag fan but this would be good for his career. Who cares who'll be our fifth choice striker? Gila is a Serie A legend, might as well since he's cheap.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
stats last season:

Serie A:
Quag 27 app 9 goal
Gila 36 app 13 goal

CL:
Quag 7 app 4 goal
Gila n/a

Coppa:
Quag 1 app 0 goal
Gila 1 app 0 goal

overall
Quag 35 app 13 goal
Gila 37 app 13

But there is a difference. Quag is not a goalscorer and has never been a goalscorer in his life. You can't go by this small sample size and expect Quag to do that consistently. You're basing everything on this last season as if that is always how it will be.

Gila is a better finisher, better in the air and a very skilled target man who can hold on to the ball. But most importantly, the wages probably the biggest factor in this whole thing.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Well, i always said to myself that Pazzini and Gilardino were the two most mediocare strikers in italy that havent played for juve. with marota that might just change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)