Alberto Gilardino - Genoa - ST (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Even if Amauri was willing to halve his wages for the Viola, I doubt they would offer him the same wages as Gila considering the difference between the 2 over the past few seasons.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
I say, give Fiorentina Amauri and tell them they can keep Gilardino as well lol.

Seriously though, Gilardino is horrible. I really hop they dont take this guy. He misses more empty nets than a blind man. Macheda on the other hand, I would take in a heartbeat.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Fiorentina have issued an official statement denying reports that the club intends to sell Alberto Gilardino in the January transfer window.

The Italy international striker has been repeatedly linked with a move to Turin giants Juventus, possibly in exchange for Amauri.

Speculation started to mount towards the end of last year when Gilardino changed his agent.

“Seeing the continuous references in the Press regarding prospective deals on the transfer market relative to the footballer Alberto Gilardino, Fiorentina would like to communicate the absolute 'unsellability' of the player,” read the statement.

“The club intends to reassert itself again with the objective of growing and investing to improve the actual squad.”

:weee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)