Alberto Aquilani (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Umm, I am a fan of Aquilani, but I rather they keep him for sure then get Mutu.

If you didnt notice, they are our closest competition (Inter bit too ahead), and our best hope is how they will suffer without Totti who is injury prone (cant afford to sign quality, instead go for Baptista :D). If they got Mutu, they would become extremely top shelf scudetto challengers, and would solve their Totti issue for the years to come.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Umm, I am a fan of Aquilani, but I rather they keep him for sure then get Mutu.

If you didnt notice, they are our closest competition (Inter bit too ahead), and our best hope is how they will suffer without Totti who is injury prone. If they got Mutu, they would extremely top shelf scudetto challengers, and would solve their Totti issue for the years to come.
Dont worry man, we would destroy them either way. Mutu could never score a goal on Buffon again after the Italy Romania pk :p, unless of course we resign zambrotta and he gives mutu an awesome assist again lol :p

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
A convincing win tonight would pave the way for the group stage of the Champions League. If it happened - say a two or three goal lead - I would not be surprised if a deal sealing bid took place in the next 24 hours.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Very good point Cyril. It's clear that the top RB's (guys like Alves, Ramos, Maicon) are not going anywhere, and would be too expensive for us even if their teams were looking to move them. Let me rephrase that, and say 'if not world class, a clearly above average RB'. Maggio was who I originally wanted the team to sign, but he's not an option now. I suppose this should be in the "who do you want" thread... if anyone wants to suggest some "reasonable" RB's there, guys not named Corluka, Or Ivanovic (who can play RB, but is better at CB), I'd love to hear some names. Don't get me wrong... Corluka or Ivanovic would be great... but are there any other suggestions? It sounds like Lahm is pretty settled at Bayern... hmmm... thoughts?

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Grygera will fill the hole nicely until someone's available. A guy like De Silvestri doesn't want to play in Lazio forever. But for now I think Grygera is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)