Alberto Aquilani (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Given Roma's CL, Coppa and Serie A objectives, and given the inevitability of injuries and suspensions, Aquilani will doubtless see plenty of playing time as the season progresses.

Vimo, you are absolutely right to suggest we did the right thing by stepping away from a deal €20m deal. Right now that kind of spending has to be prioritized for a world-class defensive rock.

Buy on AliExpress.com

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Indeed. We'll have to wait. As far as i know, aquilani hasn't signed yet. And as things are going now, there is absolutely NO WAY aquilani will get a starting XI-spot with spalletti. He may get his chances to play, but still... riise is set, de rossi is set, on te RM position, they're set too, and there remain Perrotta and Pizarro (and maybe even others, don't know roma that well), and these 2 seem to be infront of aquilani. Chances are pretty high he won't sign a new contract given these circumstances, and maybe in winter or next year, we can pull the trigger for something around 13-15m which would be an acceptable figure.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
after CL-qualification aquilani will be officialized at least according to that dude.

the guys over at vecchiasignora are going nuts for this thing, so i believe this guy could be trusted, but of course everyone is free to believe what he wants. Will be interesting to see what happens in 2 weeks

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Speriamo ;)

Though waiting to the CL is guranteed means waiting until 27th august, few days before the market closes. Btw, why would it have anything to do with CL? We are guranteed to go through with this opposition any how.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Didn't even feel like posting this news. Another CM? Marchisio out?

That dude reporting it was the head of the ultras. Must be badass's connection. :D

don't feel like watching the video but it's the joe coglione dude with the hearing reporting it right? Can't trust a guy like that. :p

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Aquilani would be a waste of money for this season IMO , if our managment had any brain they would buy a world class defender and our transfer market would be over for this season

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Mark, why is this thread still open?
because Aquilani didn't re-sign with Roma, Juve always wanted him(Ranieri, Secco and Blanc we're quoted saying it), mercato is still open...

I don't see why we'd buy another CM since they chose Poulsen over Alonso and Aquilani was unattainable at the time. We could loan out Marchisio but we need him for the home grown player rule and I feel he would develop more here.

+ I think Aquilani is not that good as many people think. If the rumored fee of 20m or cash + Iaquinta is the deal then they can f*ck themselves.

If they're gonna buy a player the buy a f*ckin' good one that can help you NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)