Alberto Aquilani (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but in 2 years his value will go to 35 million.
It won't. He plays for Napoli and that authomatically decreases his price.
Unless he wins them UEFA Cup or singlehandedly takes them to CL, i doubt his price will go sky high.
Also, he plays for a relatively weak NT so he can't make a big impression at world cups or euros because his team can't qualify there.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i think we could have get him seedorf vdv or somebody else if our mangament just want to... the players all have some troubles with theire current club... still we have a chance to get vdv next season or diego anyone :D

Mar 14, 2004
Oh, cut it ! I know you're not stupid so please don't make stupid comments.
I've seen him far too many times to know how good he is. Match against Hajduk, 3 days after they started their preparations, in early July..... what do you really expect from any player ?
Going with the same logic, our players who played against Piacenza and lost it don't even deserve to play for a serie B club.

The kid is brilliant. He's shown that against the best Italian teams.

Andric shut his mouth up......Andric couldn't shut my mouth up on indoor tournament last year and I never played any part of international football ever.... I just dribbled past him and shouted: AJME BUREKAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
If Hamsik is brilliant then I'm the next undiscovered Maradona.....

What will world do without me?

The truth is out there..... :lol:

May 21, 2008
Andric shut his mouth up......Andric couldn't shut my mouth up on indoor tournament last year and I never played any part of international football ever.... I just dribbled past him and shouted: AJME BUREKAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
If Hamsik is brilliant then I'm the next undiscovered Maradona.....

What will world do without me?

The truth is out there..... :lol:
i think he is brilliant because secco cant bring him :D secco will never ever bring any talent or WC players

May 21, 2008
So you dont think Sissoko was a great DM talent to get?
oh yes he is a gr8 talent and can improve but he was CR choise and when you compare momo to the number of players that secco buy and failed it will be a small % ( playerz that suceed in juve ) and of course excluding our youngesters becuase they were ours

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
oh yes he is a gr8 talent and can improve but he was CR choise and when you compare momo to the number of players that secco buy and failed it will be a small % ( playerz that suceed in juve ) and of course excluding our youngesters becuase they were ours
Just make sure you don't criticise Secco for signing questionable players the manger wants, if you won't praise him for signing the good players the manager wanted.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
what the f* are you on? small percentage? Playerz CR wants? goddamned, it's not like secco bought 300 players, what's that with the small percentage? Almiron and Tiage were the so-called flops (Why does half of us then want tiago to stay?!), so what? Zannetti was good, Sissoko was good, amauri was good (so far), we'll see about poulsen, Mellberg was ok for free, knezevic was cheap as hell... small percentage? you've got to be kidding me...
And with your 'CR wanted him'-thing you couldn't be more wrong. We're at it again, all the good things come from ________ (insert random juventino) and all the bad things come from our management. Ever thought about that ranieri wanted EVERY new signing. He maybe didn't express his special wish for amauri or so, but he surely has a word to say as well (c.f. Xabi-deal)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I used to enjoy this transfers time so much, now it just hurts. I think we should just close the transfers thread till January, light a blunt of hash, and chill.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
what the f* are you on? small percentage? Playerz CR wants? goddamned, it's not like secco bought 300 players, what's that with the small percentage? Almiron and Tiage were the so-called flops (Why does half of us then want tiago to stay?!), so what? Zannetti was good, Sissoko was good, amauri was good (so far), we'll see about poulsen, Mellberg was ok for free, knezevic was cheap as hell... small percentage? you've got to be kidding me...
And with your 'CR wanted him'-thing you couldn't be more wrong. We're at it again, all the good things come from ________ (insert random juventino) and all the bad things come from our management. Ever thought about that ranieri wanted EVERY new signing. He maybe didn't express his special wish for amauri or so, but he surely has a word to say as well (c.f. Xabi-deal)
zanetti was bought by moggi

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
zanetti was bought by moggi
yup, moggi's last deal
alright, i'm sorry. Yet it doesn't change the fact that 'only a small percentage' should be good. If he'd have worked for 10 seasons, buying 5 good players and 50 bad ones, then we can talk about 'small percentages', but so far we're far from it. You have to see a transfer in all it's circumstances - position, age, salary, character, skill, development possibility, serie-a capability. I won't ever deny that almiron was a bad transfer, but we can sell him for nearly just as much as we bought him. Same for tiago. It's not like we lost a fortune on them, and it's not like they were signed because we absolutely had to. Their absence and our success proved the contrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)