Alberto Aquilani (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
by the way; where are the people who made petitions against signing stankovic because he was a inter player now? :)
I'm kidding of course, and i know that stankovic said these things in an interview and bla bla but you have to agree that it isn't much of a difference :)

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
i watched this game too. i was on vacation in Makarska and i went to this game. Hamsik didn't show anything. he missed the penalty, he went one on one with GK and was waiting for too long and defenders cought him. He lost many balls.
How dumb is that? Do u consider that maybe he had such a poor game because its his first match since coming off summer vacations and he is off form and match rusty...the problem is that too many of us actually think we know shit about football and how to judge a player. absolute rubbish ma. Bottom line...Hamsik is way better than Aquilani and nobody gives a fuck whether or not he's Italian the fact is that HE (Aquilani) is the over-rated one

Juventino#16

Chila !!! #3
May 27, 2007
How dumb is that? Do u consider that maybe he had such a poor game because its his first match since coming off summer vacations and he is off form and match rusty...the problem is that too many of us actually think we know shit about football and how to judge a player. absolute rubbish ma. Bottom line...Hamsik is way better than Aquilani and nobody gives a fuck whether or not he's Italian the fact is that HE (Aquilani) is the over-rated one
1. i didn't say that he is overrated. where did i say that?
2. I didn't say that he is bad player, or that he isn't good
3. i just said that he was really bad on this game
4. but if i had to chose between aquilani and hamsik, i would chose aquilani

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes..... try watching football instead of listening others on this fckin forums....

If he can't play against Hajduk midfield even being 50% ready then how the fck do you expect to carry on Juve's midfield?
Oh, cut it ! I know you're not stupid so please don't make stupid comments.
I've seen him far too many times to know how good he is. Match against Hajduk, 3 days after they started their preparations, in early July..... what do you really expect from any player ?
Going with the same logic, our players who played against Piacenza and lost it don't even deserve to play for a serie B club.

The kid is brilliant. He's shown that against the best Italian teams.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Montolivo is in similar level to Aquilani, not really inferior at all, or just decent player (neither would one need to break the bank to get him, around 13-15m value). Did I really hear someone say we shouldnt sign him because of Tiago? :lol:

Maybe some needs to be reminded of Montolivos qualities:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WoTcoA4AlIE

P.S Saying Hamsik is overrated because one of pre-season game is the retarded beyond reproach. He is overrated though, in that he is big talent, but so many say he is this or that based on reputation, then actually seeing him (Napoli games were almost impossible to get hold of most of the season).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
(Napoli games were almost impossible to get hold of most of the season).
Not if you wanted to see them. The away matches could have been seen live, the problem was with the home matches. But you could always see a 5 min. highlights of their home matches on SKY or RAI on Sunday nights.

I know that at least 95% of those who praise Hamsik didn't really see more than 1 or 2 matches, but i'm certainly not one of them. Me and Dominic talked about Hamsik since the very beginning of the season.
I saw him for the first time last year against Milan in Coppa Italia and i felt in love with him. He literally destroyed Milan. Then this year i saw him again when they demolished Udinese 5:0 in the second round and after that i watched all the highlights and all the away matches (unless Juve played at the same time) just so i could watch the guy. :)

He'll be huge one day, i'm pretty sure about that.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Montolivo is in similar level to Aquilani, not really inferior at all, or just decent player (neither would one need to break the bank to get him, around 13-15m value). Did I really hear someone say we shouldnt sign him because of Tiago? :lol:

Maybe some needs to be reminded of Montolivos qualities:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WoTcoA4AlIE
this one is pretty funnyhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BTy_3DWWOfA&feature=related
I would absolutely love it if he came but I doubt we will ever see him at Juve, especially now fiorentina are in the C.L and are becoming stronger.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Yes..... try watching football instead of listening others on this fckin forums....

If he can't play against Hajduk midfield even being 50% ready then how the fck do you expect to carry on Juve's midfield?
Really? I watched Hamsik a lot in Serie A and you watched him (as Alen said) in a match 3 days after they started their preparations for next season. That explains everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)